Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers, Thursday 30th March, Porterhouse Templebar

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Grimes wrote:
    I cant believe I missed that
    Oh you did... he sang it in a mixture of Gaeilge and english...it was delightful...til seb joined in:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I completely missed all of this! Was this in doyles or porterhouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

It was in the porterhouse... Most folks had gone only me, Firespinner and Samos left [i think -memory's a tad hazy..]I was trying to make Seb and Boney come with us to Doyles... but they were all like ''woah dude lets like totally drink rum and stuff and like sing crazily..'' [coz thats how they talk really when theres no one else around]

Just remembered scraggs, I was probably outside in the cold with the smoking fraternity! Damned smokers, I missed the fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Oi! dont blame us smokers :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Ah **** I love a good drunken singalong, i even got barred from Darky Kellys for trying to get a good singalong going on the stage (while the band were playing)

crash_000 wrote:
    Oi! dont blame us smokers :P

Well, I missed the drunken singing, and I can hardly blame myself, can I?! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I've been told I also sang ' The 51st Highland Divisions Farewell to Sicily'... I can't remember the words when I'm sober cos it's in Scots dialect. It's a good job I didn't sing the 'Freedom Come-All-Ye'. Then I would have been really pished!!

Advertisement