Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers, Thursday 30th March, Porterhouse Templebar

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Buts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

tintinr35 wrote:
    peachy thats personal abuse i think u should ban urself!!

Hehe you're right....*slaps self on wrist*

:p

Still though.,......he is!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Hehe you're right....*slaps self on wrist*

Still though.,......he is!!!
    ha i thought u were talkin bout panda!!!!

seen as its the last hurrah and all maybe we should start this one in the student/forum bar

i will never call it the centre bar its just wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I can't believe nobody scored last night.

Well to make up for matters a the next beers (which i will of course be attending) i'll be sure to invite as many loose women(and men i suppose)as possible so that by the end i'll be able to stand up and say "and theres one for everyone in the audience".
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Well I was trying to play cupid all night-but was a bit difficult considering the only girls there were me and scraggs(serphina has a boyf+a badge fixation:p )

Hehe I knew someone would succumb to the badges!! It was me last time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

On the subject of badges... While I woke up the following morning with an abundance of "Truffel Chocolate Stout - Yuck" badges lining my pockets, I was crestfallen to find that at some point in the evening I'd lost my "Arms Are For Hugging" badge... Maw.

I really liked that badge too.:(

/sulks

/pets

Did you offer it to anyone? ;)

• Advertisement

Did you offer it to anyone? ;)
    Oi you, don't be cheeky!;)

Maybe I did... I was quite the drunkard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i was trying to think of a way of making sure this next beers would not be a complete sausage-fest.....but i cant come up with anything that dosnt inolve hookers and a big bag of free cocaine

Well I'm sure there'll be other ladies in the chosen drinking establishment.

And lets round up Blondie and Kittenkiller and lets rope in a few of the female newbies :p

You don't mean the "normals" do you?

Those people freak me out, man...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

ah yeah but how could we contemplate cheesing them when we are sitting with the finest female fodder boards has to offer?;)

smooooooth ferdi. very very smoooooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

panda100 wrote:
    (serphina has a boyf+a badge fixation:p )

i'm increasingly baffled at the amount you seem to know about me.

and keep the badge fixation on the down low ffs. i mean, nobody else noticed! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

o we did notice. We just chose that discretion was the better part of valor.

or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

My flight arrives into Dublin at 9:50 that night. It wouldn't be overly impossible for me to make it to town for 11. I'll play it by year anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

SebtheBum wrote:
    On the subject of badges... While I woke up the following morning with an abundance of "Truffel Chocolate Stout - Yuck" badges lining my pockets,

I fell asleep on the pocket containing my badges, now my leg is horribly cut, fantastic.
    I shall be attending this beers also.

• Advertisement

My flight arrives into Dublin at 9:50 that night. It wouldn't be overly impossible for me to make it to town for 11. I'll play it by year anyway.

Course ya will!

B-K-DzR wrote:
    o we did notice. We just chose that discretion was the better part of valor.

or something

i was clearly joking. the badge thing was anything but subtle

Seraphina wrote:
    i was clearly joking. the badge thing was anything but subtle
    That's funny - I completely missed the alleged badge fetish that you supposedly demonstrated...

More's the pity.

it was hardly a fetish. maybe if i was rubbing them all over myself or something.

its fun. i still have a pocket of my bag full of them, so i went around last night pinning them to random strangers in crawdaddy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Course ya will!

Ooooh this peer pressure to get me in a pub is quite overwhelming! I can't take anymore of this! :)

I'll see anyway, just hope the plane isn't late or crashes even!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

SebtheBum wrote:
    That's funny - I completely missed the alleged badge fetish that you supposedly demonstrated...

More's the pity.
    How could you have missed the badge thing?? The badge thing didn't miss you, remember the throwing and the seb getting annoyed:D

i'm gonna make these badges my calling card or something.

you'll know seraphina's been around when you find chocolate truffle stout badges everywhere.

tintinr35 wrote:
    seen as its the last hurrah and all maybe we should start this one in the student/forum bar

i will never call it the centre bar its just wrong

thats a no then!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Um....can I come? I kinda want to but I wouldn't recognise any of you or anything!

• Advertisement

Yeah absolutely... Frankly, a few of us were wondrin why ya weren't at the one on thursday!:p

...But then you obviously have more of a life away from boards than some of us *cough* so that wouldn't be somethin to be ashamed of or anythin...

PM peachypants ur number, she's good for tellin ya what's goin' down...

Advertisement