Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers, Thursday 30th March, Porterhouse Templebar

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Will not be making it I'm afraid. Forgot this was on and went to Waterford. Oh well, have fun folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Myself and boneless will be in the porterhouse at around 7:30

Try and get yourselves over around 8 or so, so we can get that back bar for ourselves :D

Good idea, peachy. You and boneless hold the fort at the Porterhouse, while pnda, Firespinner, humbert and I tank up on cheap Fosters, which will also make the brews at the Porterhouse taste all the better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I'm going to have to give this one a miss.
    I have a cold that I'm trying to get better from as soon as possible so late nights are a no-no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

HeHe, I see we have a few crying off. Ah well, not to worry. I'm sure we'll have another one during the summer.

Panda, I think its a bit short notice to change it to the student bar. We've said the Porterhouse so I think we should leave it that way. I'm sure a few will meet up in college before heading in though so all is not lost.

Right, so if anyone needs a contact number for someone there feel free to let me know and I'll PM you my number.

See you all tomorrow :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

As ever, I shall be in attendance.

For the benefit of those who do not know me, I shall be the hairy hobo grinning insanely at the memory of Arsenal's win yesterday, while in all likelihood propping up the bar alongside boneless and stroking his impressive moustache.

But it's not creepy or anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Cool-well il see humbert and everyone else in the bar at half 7 and may be convineced into coming into the porterhouse-specially when peachy and boneless has the seats warmed up for us.

Oh by the way I saw mr nice guy in the lg's the day before yesterday!!Well there was a guy infront of me on boards and he was writing loads but I didnt have my contacts in.Tried to squint to see who the username was but couldnt see but am almost sure it was mng!:)

panda100 wrote:
    Oh by the way I saw mr nice guy in the lg's the day before yesterday!!Well there was a guy infront of me on boards and he was writing loads but I didnt have my contacts in.Tried to squint to see who the username was but couldnt see but am almost sure it was mng!:)

lol no way! Curious and curiouser!

And do come in panda, even for a little while. It'll be fun :p

We'll let boneless play with the newbies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

panda100 wrote:

I'm sure that he'd be more covert than that! I'm actually surprised nobody has noticed him before this. Perhaps he'll turn up tonight... and put the mystery to rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

panda100 wrote:
    How many more times do I have to say that Mr.Nice Guy does not exist? Get your eyes sorted!

He is scientifically proven to be the a masterful creation and prank by Cloud to simply annoy the UCD Boards population.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I might drop by but im in work till 11:30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Oh by the way I saw mr nice guy in the lg's the day before yesterday
    Did he look anything like Zane? Ie Zane with a false moustache and a wig perhaps?

Hope you memorised his face so we can get a sketch done and pass it around UCD stating: Wanted, Have you seen this man?

Ill be there tonight between 8 and 9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Speaking of Zane, I just got a text from the boards legend himself, apologising in advance for his absence, as his flight back into Dub has been delayed by 2 hours.

Sorely missed, Zane me ole china!

How many of you lazy gits are actually coming along to this then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I'll be along!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

someone who knows what people look like and will be there send me a text on oh-eight-seven-seven-eight-oh-one-one-nine-eight
    or else i might not be able to find yiz. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

you'd be better off pming peachypants and editing out your number from that post...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

humbert wrote:
    you'd be better off pming peachypants and editing out your number from that post...
    Too late, let the pranks begin!:)

Just back from it-I know I know Im boring for having left early!Lots turned up-was good fun!I am know convinced I know EXACTLY who everyone is on boards is-even MNG and sangre!
    Firespinner admitted that he couldnt get in to mensa cos he didnt know what was 6 times 7
    Humbert couldnt stop talking bout pythia(think you have a fan there!):)
    Samos said he had a secret lovechild with angeloffire
    Bkdzr has something against hispanic people on scrubs
    but everyone was in agreement that panda was the coolest boardser eva!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

panda100 wrote:
    Humbert couldnt stop talking bout pythia(think you have a fan there!):)

Oh yeah? Is this true Humbert? That explains how my bebo page gets so many hits...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

panda100 wrote:
    !I am know convinced I know EXACTLY who everyone is on boards is-even MNG and sangre!..........................and tintinr35!!!

:eek: :o :eek: u dont know me panda u just wish u did!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Good night - i crashed it and nobody (cept Samos) raised the "you're from trinity, wtf are you doing here?!?" point :D

man thats a long walk home - my feet hurt :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Bkdzr has something against hispanic people on scrubs
    O_o
    I was under the impression that the reason you didnt watch scrubs over the OC was because (and i quote)
    "It will just be something about JD, Turk and that Hispanic one (while doing an hispanic movement of the head, ya know the one i mean!)". If im honest thats all Scrubs is ever about :p

Just got back and it was a good night. Ended up standing outside Doyles for hours talking to Seb, Michelle (scraggs), Darren (i dont actually rememeber his real name or boards nick) and Emma (you know who you are!). I even got to witness the barmen leaving the pub which ive never seen before (if im honest i sorta thought they leaved under the bar taps).*

Hope that everyone got home safe and look forward to the next one.

* Names mentioned above are the names i assigned people and may not be their real name.

B-K-DzR wrote:

* Names mentioned above are the names i assigned people and may not be their real name.

heh-hem, you assigned??! that was my game!! *sobs*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I still can't believe I'm an Avril! But I do think B-D-Z-kr looks like a Gary, dunno why. Anyway great night and lovely to see everyone again and meet a few new faces - sorry I missed ya Panda I got in a bit late having been sucked into the place with the 2 for the price of 1 cocktails beforehand! Emmm...is it just my imagination or was I shouting "RANDOMER" at every non-boards type that walked through our group in Doyles :o

Yes Avril, yes you were. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ah Avril ur a total ledge ya did shout at Randomer at EVERY person that walked past us! Quite funny...
    Emma [elymra] was the one who came up the names shes so good at it.
    I cant believe we stood outside for so long...had great night though!

Bk-dzr [or however ya spell it!!] aka Ben & Gary -so good we named him twice:D- is ambi-footed

Scraggs wrote:

Bk-dzr [or however ya spell it!!] aka Ben & Gary -so good we named him twice:D- is ambi-footed

So dead...promised I wouldn't do this...but the best name for him is............The L.........no, I actually just can't. Don't kill me Ben!!! *hugs* <- look see there I gave you a hug, you have to forgive me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

oooh I'm so intrigued by this mysterious 'L' name, what is it gwan I wont tell a soul?!!

Ahh it sounds like it got great after I left!Glad you went to doyles-boards beers keeps that place in buisness!
    Cant beleive I missed Blondie!Also I think graham ly chair might have gatecrashed too-got a txt frm him just after I left so I hope you guys looked after him even though he is a trinners:p

Sorry that myself and boneless and Larien didn't make it to Doyles. Boneless was in no state to be going anywhere and I had to wake up Aidan to let me into his apartment, so I didn't want to leave it too late.

All in all it was a good night. Great to meet some new faces and catch up with the old ones.

Now to get cracking on the summer beers. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Pitty I could'nt stay longer and get as locked as you lot.

Advertisement