Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers, Thursday 30th March, Porterhouse Templebar

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

uggh, too many porterhouse reds were had.
    good to meet youz all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Now to get cracking on the summer beers. :p
    Somebody volunteered to organise some kind of boards outing last night I cant remember [it wasnt me!!]
    It cant be paintballing though coz of Seb's fallen arches:D

haha I just remembered Ferdi is a Dave...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

panda100 wrote:
    Ahh it sounds like it got great after I left!Glad you went to doyles-boards beers keeps that place in buisness!
    Cant beleive I missed Blondie!Also I think graham ly chair might have gatecrashed too-got a txt frm him just after I left so I hope you guys looked after him even though he is a trinners:p
    Yeah Graham showed up alright Panda - i know him from college so we had strength in numbers on the trinity side :D

by any chance was he a guy with dark curly hair who shouted scraggs at me then walked away??

Oooh and crash I'm v sorry about my intro to you..I should think before i speak!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

heh-hem, you assigned??! that was my game!! *sobs*
    Just cos you started the game doesnt give you the right to steal the names i gave people :p

Blondie i do recall a few "Randomer" shouts with startled looks in reply from various people. That said we also did a few "noobie" shouts at the new people to the ucd beers. There were a few new people there who i didnt get round to talking to (prob cos Steph hogged yas most of the night :eek: ) but ill catch yas next time. That is if you dare to come again (followed of course by an evil cackle).

Im still unsure what ambifooted is (i was probably told but dont recall. Ah im sure you remember that i got less coherant as i sobered up. I blame the late/early hour and sebs hypnotic hair (or something) ;) )

Wonder if Aidan got up for work on time. Although at the same time i have very little sympathy as he let me in on his little secret of having a nice big desk to sleep on.

Ferdi: You seemed to be perpetually drunk even tho i hardly saw you with a drink in your hand all night. I must know how you manage this as it could save me some funds in the future. Just what is your secret!

I vaguely remember someone volunteering to organise something or other but i'll put it down to drunken ramblings.

Anyways as i said last night, twas good fun and look forward to the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Never, ever let Humbert advise you on what drink to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Ferdi: You seemed to be perpetually drunk even tho i hardly saw you with a drink in your hand all night. I must know how you manage this as it could save me some funds in the future. Just what is your secret!
    drink before you go out.i dont know, i was drinking all night so....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Never let Humbert advise you,ever,on anything!!!!:D

Very true!! That deliurum tremens stuff you were drinking was dire, I looked up what it meant..desrcibes it perfectly!
    Delirium tremens is a disorder involving sudden and severe mental changes (psychosis) or neurologic changes (including seizures) caused by abruptly stopping the use of alcohol. Rapid pulse rate, elevated blood pressure, and temperature elevation also may be present.

Whoever helped me pick my beer has good taste.. it was v drinkable!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Who let me drink rum??? I warned yis not to let me drink rum... now I'm up in court again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

crash_000 wrote:
    Good night - i crashed it and nobody (cept Samos) raised the "you're from trinity, wtf are you doing here?!?" point :D

'Twas all in jest (I secretly think that Trinity is much better than UCD...but don't tell anyone!)
    blondie83 wrote:
    Emmm...is it just my imagination or was I shouting "RANDOMER" at every non-boards type that walked through our group in Doyles

The funny thing was that the majority of the people you shouted at were actually from UCD who I knew, so in comparison to them you were the real randomer!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

lying git wrote:
    Humbert couldnt stop talking bout pythia(think you have a fan there!):)
    So tempted to post repost that picture of you with Enda Kennys beer but I'm too nice a person! One of the girls, elmyra I think, was disappointed that there weren't more girls who come to boards beers and I was just lamenting the fact the pythia never comes as she's the only girl I've met from boards that has never showed up:o*runs off bright red*.I think that new picture you've got will be a more that adequate deterrent on bebo:)
    Yea that wasn't a very nice joke, but the name should have been a fairly decent clue:rolleyes:
    panda100 wrote:
    Never let Humbert advise you,ever,on anything!!!!biggrin.gif
    Well that at least is true:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Sorry I couldn't make it along lads. Stupid feckin' Frenchie air traffic controllers decided to go on strike or something which delayed my flight by 3 and a half hours which really pissed me off last night! :mad: Glad to hear you's enjoyed yourselves anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

you probably would've made it! Some of us die hards didn't leave town 'til almost 5!

woo hardcore!!

@boneless do ya not remember me sayin to ya that rum was nasty and that you'll pay for it later??? Moral of the story always listen to scraggs [or at least pretend to!]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Aww, it's always fun and I'm never there. Poop.

Theres always next time Blush!
    and quite OT but your currently on post 666 ...satan!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

panda100 wrote:
    Just back from it-I know I know Im boring for having left early!Lots turned up-was good fun!I am know convinced I know EXACTLY who everyone is on boards is-even MNG and sangre!
    Firespinner admitted that he couldnt get in to mensa cos he didnt know what was 6 times 7
    Humbert couldnt stop talking bout pythia(think you have a fan there!):)
    Samos said he had a secret lovechild with angeloffire
    Bkdzr has something against hispanic people on scrubs
    but everyone was in agreement that panda was the coolest boardser eva!!

Those are only half-truths! ...except for that last sentence, which is an outright lie!

Scraggs wrote:
    woo hardcore!!

@boneless do ya not remember me sayin to ya that rum was nasty and that you'll pay for it later??? Moral of the story always listen to scraggs [or at least pretend to!]

Do you want to be my Mammy????

• Advertisement

Ok but only if ya wash behind your ears like a good little boy

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

so it seems like a good nyt then mum wasn't it? ;)

Scraggs wrote:
    Ok but only if ya wash behind your ears like a good little boy

I'll even take an out of course bath.... I'm due me next one in September, so it will be May for the next one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Step lightly Scraggs! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Scraggs and Bonless in a tree , trying to make some Babe...i...eees.

(Okay it needs some work) .

Blondie do you remember randomly texting me last night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

I only just finally made it home now.
    I must tell you a tale of an extraordinary journey, full of insane characters and me, the intrepid hero trying to make it back from whence he came...

...but that intro has tired me out so I'm going to bed.

P.S. B_K_Dzr is ambi-footrous. Crucial semantic point there. He has 2 feet, equally useless.

he doesn't have useless feet. He kicked you with one! Uh...didn't he? That's how the ambifootrus thing came up right? *is so tired*

I can't believe you only got back last night!! I was hoping you were ok i didn't get to say goodbye, we crossed the road and then you weren't there!

It was 9.00pm last night before the two cats in my head stopped playing banjos and bagpipes... I think I am now ready to eat something. Wish me luck, friends!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

elmyra wrote:
    I can't believe you only got back last night!! I was hoping you were ok i didn't get to say goodbye, we crossed the road and then you weren't there!
    Ah I'm only kiddin - sorta. I slept in my bruv's flat, only made it back to Lucan last nite...

If you feel down about not getting to say bye, then to make up for it just make an extra-specially joyous greeting the next time we meet up. Should do the trick!

• Advertisement

Will do, I had of course been planning on an extra-special joyous greeting anyway cos you're so extra-special!

Advertisement