Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers, Thursday 30th March, Porterhouse Templebar

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

/blushes:o

Aw, cheers darlin!:D

Tbh I don't remember B-K-Dzr havin a kick at me... Altho it would explain the bruises...

Btw, did I get a new name as well, or was my obviously exceptionally cool name irreplaceable?! I liked blondie's suggestion of "Gary" for Owen, and "Emma" sums u up quite nicely too! I prefer Dani to "Michelle" tho... Can't remember any others!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Yup, remember I said you looked like a Matthew? Also I nicknamed Owen 'Ben' and Dani 'Laura' which I think is much better....plus I did it first!! I can't believe I'm an emma though!

I really did think he kicked you, when we were standing outside Doyles. You said 'Did you just kick me?' and I said 'Owen how did you kick him if your foot is against my foot and I didn't feel anything?' and he said 'Well I have two feet I can use' and I said 'Oh, so you're ambrifootrus?' ...well I think that's roughly what was said, see what happens when you're sober you remember loadsa crap!

elmyra wrote:
    I really did think he kicked you, when we were standing outside Doyles. You said 'Did you just kick me?' and I said 'Owen how did you kick him if your foot is against my foot and I didn't feel anything?' and he said 'Well I have two feet I can use' and I said 'Oh, so you're ambrifootrus?' ...well I think that's roughly what was said, see what happens when you're sober you remember loadsa crap!
    Staggerlingly accurate memory, that certainly rings a bell. Heh... that was funny... I know too many Laura's for it to be adequate for Dani - but I remember thinkin Ben was another good un for Owen... Maybe he's just the type of bloke who suits all names!:D

Can't believe you reckon I'd be a Matthew tho... Tsk tsk:p

Well you're a very good Seb too :D

We were calling Dani something else but I can't remember what it was (Scraggs? Lil Help?) and hopefully nobody remembers me admitting to my true nickname!

Funniest part all round was stroking the pole :p

elmyra wrote:
    lmao... That would probably be the first time I envied an inanimate street-object, I must say - all that admiring physical attention it was getting!!!:D

Priceless...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

elmyra wrote:
    Well you're a very good Seb too :D

We were calling Dani something else but I can't remember what it was (Scraggs? Lil Help?) and hopefully nobody remembers me admitting to my true nickname!

You all engaged in stroking... AND I WASN'T THERE!!!!! I feel so rejected Seb... that's no more games of Commandantes for you me lad!!!

I think I'm going to cry now....

Mmm...and now just when people were starting to post stuff I have to leave. Off to visit the grandparents, bye guys! Don't hate me because I'm dutyful.....hehehe....that's bad isn't it?

You all hate me because I'm a student... that's it, isn't it???

Or 'cause I'm old, crippled, fat and not a Catholic...

I'm not playing with yiz anymore... I found nicer friends on another forum. They want to take me to a special party...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

boneless wrote:
    I found nicer friends on another forum. They want to take me to a special party...

The Archaeology Forum? I thought it was just the two of us! And there will be plenty at the Party , Me, Mr Rohypnol and You!

I tell ya, that Mr. Rohypnol's an absolute knockout! Ba-dum-tisch!

*Groan*

• Advertisement

Grimes wrote:
    The Archaeology Forum? I thought it was just the two of us! And there will be plenty at the Party , Me, Mr Rohypnol and You!

Do you wanna meet Mister Spanky... he likes you...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

i looke away for a few hours and the mice go rampant posting random stuff.

I think i ended up calling you philip seb but i dont think it suits you so i've decided to re christen you Geoffrey which i think is a little more, you.

sorry about kicking you Geoff but from what i recall you deserved it :p
    We were calling Dani something else but I can't remember what it was
    [/quoite]
    I think i called her slapper for a while but i changed my tune after a few dagger tipped looks. The reason you cant remember the other name is cos michelle suits her better. It makes sense! You never remember stuff that isnt important!
    (except for bdays, bills, lectures, night out start times, bus numbers, bus fare, mothers/fathers day, the milk, that you teams playing on setant at 3. Speaking of whi

boneless wrote:
    You all hate me because I'm a student... that's it, isn't it???

Or 'cause I'm old, crippled, fat and not a Catholic...

I'm not playing with yiz anymore... I found nicer friends on another forum. They want to take me to a special party...

Well, I'm a student, so no. I'm crippled, so no. I don't have anything against non-catholics or fat people or old people. I guess it's cos ya tried to handcuff me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

boneless wrote:
    I found nicer friends on another forum. They want to take me to a special party...
    And the Boards Award for the most subtle Boards Awards Plug goes to...

B-K-DzR wrote:
    i looke away for a few hours and the mice go rampant posting random stuff.

I think i ended up calling you philip seb but i dont think it suits you so i've decided to re christen you Geoffrey which i think is a little more, you.

sorry about kicking you Geoff but from what i recall you deserved it :p
    We were calling Dani something else but I can't remember what it was
    I think i called her slapper for a while but i changed my tune after a few dagger tipped looks. The reason you cant remember the other name is cos michelle suits her better. It makes sense! You never remember stuff that isnt important!
    (except for bdays, bills, lectures, night out start times, bus numbers, bus fare, mothers/fathers day, the milk, that you teams playing on setant at 3. Speaking of whi

Heh hem I always remember birthdays, bus numbers, bus fare and mothers/fathers day! I don't need to remember milk cos it's mingin and nasty and I never drink it ever and well....I'll give ya bills and lectures, I actively try to forget them. Hope your team win (unless they're west ham, cos I hate west ham, and I don't even know if they're playing, I just hate them).

elmyra wrote:
    Well, I'm a student, so no. I'm crippled, so no. I don't have anything against non-catholics or fat people or old people. I guess it's cos ya tried to handcuff me!

If I can't remember doing it it's not a sin...

And my recollection of that night is rather vague, I believe I was sedate and kind to old ladies and puppies that evening. Wee small birdies perched on my shoulder and I fed them seeds and other tasty tid-bits... I then brought you all to the orphanage where we sang for the poor children and handed out presents and sweets...

Or did I get off me face on Summer Lightening and Spitfire and rum?

It's all Peachys fault... she told me to do it and I always do what she tells me to do, 'cos she has a big stick with a nail in it and she hits me with the stick and then makes me kiss the stick and then she hits me again...

ah it is always peachy's fault. Nicely pointed out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I agree.

It's her fault we can't be together Owen.

/weeps

Moriarty wrote:
    I agree.

/weeps

Ya sl*t ya!! Ya told me I was the one!!!

*weeps uncontrollably and runs to bathroom*

Jesus, what's with all the fcuking weeping?
    What did I miss?

• Advertisement

I agree.

Aye, she's a scary woman that one and i dont dare try to steal you away. Im a coward inside :(

Maybe in another life, maybe.

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Aye, she's a scary woman that one and i dont dare try to steal you away. Im a coward inside :(

Maybe in another life, maybe.

You leave my man alone!! He's mine!!

*sound of handbag rattling*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Just remembered, sorry Scraggs for the detail on my wisdom teeth!

Ooooh, glad I missed that!

*sound of handbag rattling*
    I may be afraid of women but i got my reputation to think of.
    Handbags at dawn on monday at the DOLC?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Oh yeah how could we forget Gary is 100% comfortable with his sexuality:D!!

Firespinner waaaaaaaay too much information thanks!

Oh and Elmyra I remember your nickname...but I'm nice and i'd never repeat it!

And Seb I'd turned around to say something and you were gone???

Oh and everyone Seb promised [as did Owen] that he'd wear my shoes the next time [The killer heels]

Scraggs wrote:
    Oh yeah how could we forget Gary is 100% comfortable with his sexuality:D!!

Firespinner waaaaaaaay too much information thanks!

Oh and Elmyra I remember your nickname...but I'm nice and i'd never repeat it!

And Seb I'd turned around to say something and you were gone???

Oh and everyone Seb promised [as did Owen] that he'd wear my shoes the next time [The killer heels]

Oh yeah I remember Ben saying that now (it's Ben!! He looks like a Ben!).
    I loves ya for not repeating my nickname, I may be sober but I do get progressively more loopy the more tired I am and the more drunk the people around me are.

I can't believe you're gonna make Seb wear the killer heels. His poor fallen arches!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

''Emma'' dont be feelin sorry for him Seb gave us so much abuse for havin sore feet... now its his turn!
    [I'm actually still in pain which is quite worrying!]

Aw yeah but I have ta love 'im cos he said I had nice feet!

Yeah mine still kill too! I got stuck in traffic driving home yesterday, the crawling along stopping and starting kind, and my feet were so sore on the pedals, it was horrific. Boo to heels!! Minding all my little cousins now and running around after them....sob!

• Advertisement

Oh yeah how could we forget Gary is 100% comfortable with his sexuality
    hehe. I do remember saying that quite a lot. Its true tho :p

I've always wanted to wear slapper boots :p

Advertisement