Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Buffy/Angel Forum

Options
  • 10-03-2006 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Can I and if so, how do I open a new Buffy/Angel forum?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Danakin

Fans of both shows, please make yourselves known to support the bid, particularly with the Spike/Angel movie finally beginning casting!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Me please!
    I have all the cardboard cutouts from Forbidden Planet (....stored in the attic.....)

I love all Josh Whedon's stuff.
    Got Serenity in the post this morning....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Well for starters you'd ask on the feedback forum, but I'll leave it here a while to see if it musters up some support.

Incidently haven't seen many threads about either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Buffy was pretty crap and Angel was killed off, whats to discuss? Now a Joss Whedon forum I could get behind, as Serenty/Firefly are great, but then, thats what a sci-fi/fantasy forum is for...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Ivan wrote:
    Buffy was pretty crap and Angel was killed off, whats to discuss? Now a Joss Whedon forum I could get behind, as Serenty/Firefly are great, but then, thats what a sci-fi/fantasy forum is for...
    Well there is already a Serenity / Firefly forum :)

• Advertisement

For the record Angel didnt die and its recently been announced(or substantial rumours, agreed with by James Marsters) that there are going to be Spike/Angel tv movies. Plus why must the show be current Firefly as a tv show was cancelled after a very short run yet there is a forum to discuss that and its child, Serenity.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Danakin wrote:
    For the record Angel didnt die and its recently been announced(or substantial rumours, agreed with by James Marsters) that there are going to be Spike/Angel tv movies. Plus why must the show be current Firefly as a tv show was cancelled after a very short run yet there is a forum to discuss that and its child, Serenity.

The reason it was cancelled was because the fools in the network messed up and didn't even show the episodes in the right order..... It has since been reshown to acclaim in the right order, in a timeslot where people might actually get to watch it...... Whats the problem?

There is no problem. I like both Firefly and Serenity as amuch as I like all Joss Whedon shows. I was just making the point that just because a series has ended dosen't mean you cant have a forum. Therefore as Angel/Buffy (which it now seems are not over) are being repeated ad nauseum on Sky we should have a forum at least a Joss Whedon forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Danakin wrote:
    There is no problem. I like both Firefly and Serenity as amuch as I like all Joss Whedon shows. I was just making the point that just because a series has ended dosen't mean you cant have a forum. Therefore as Angel/Buffy (which it now seems are not over) are being repeated ad nauseum on Sky we should have a forum at least a Joss Whedon forum.

I agree and besides lots of people are discovering them for the first time. I'm a huge fan of Buffy but I never managed to watch Angel so I'm watching it for the first time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

Just wanted to add my support to this. I'm a huge fan of all things Joss Whedon especially Buffy and Angel

• Advertisement
Advertisement