Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

6680 Message not showing / Deleting

• 10-03-2006 2:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My phone always shows 3 new messages - when i try to display them nothing happens - sorry, I lie, when i click on them i leave the inbox. In the inbox they just have a ? under the name of the person who sent them.

I know the messages are images sent from someone with a phone from O2 - I am on Vodafone.

Anyone else have this problem?

Cheers,

K

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭dub_skav

This happens a lot when receiving MMS messages while roaming. The only way I found to fix it was to backup everything from the phone (except the messages) onto my PC, then do a hard reset by typing in *#7370#.
    This deletes everything so you must have anything you want to keep backed up.

To stop it happening in the future go to MMS settings and change Reception if roaming to Automatic.

Hope this helps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

yup - I was in Amsterdam when i got them - thanks for the solution.

Cheers,

K

Advertisement