Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Snow Patrol Stuff

Options
  • 10-03-2006 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭

Check out this link, its a few samples from the new snow patrol album, I think they sound class, I am really looking forward to the album coming out now and the concert in April.
    I am not to sure on the legalities of the site I posted but I found it on the official snow patrol forum and nothing was said about it on there so if there are any problems with it delete it mods!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 keithmaw

do you know how to listin to the link you have left when i go in nothing is happening:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

keithmaw; you need to have the latest flash player/plug-in for your browser.

I liked You are all that I have after a few radio plays.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,931 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Seems legit being a music sampler and all!

Was quite a big fan of Snow Patrol but as their popularity grew, i sorta weaned of them! Don't know why - maybe it was all the airplay.. don't know!

Not too impressed with this stuff.. but hopefully a couple of listens and the new album may change their mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭digiman

Just listening to the new album now, I have to say I am really liking it so far on the first listen. I think that song "Chasing Cars" is really good

Am listening to it myself but think it's all a bit forgettable!

'Final Straw' had some fantastic memorable songs ('Spitting Games', 'Run' and 'Chocolate' especially) but this just seems a bit bland!

Might change my mind after a few listens!

EDIT: But really like "Set The Fire To The Third Bar" mainly because Martha Wainwright sounds top-notch on it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Listening to the album for the 5th time now and it's brilliant, chasing cars was played in Killarney and supporting U2 last year. Excellent songs.

Has definantly grown on me somewhat more alright.. a bit of a washover though. Good catchy songs but nothing too phenomenal about them either!

PS - settle a bet: does "Beginning to Get To Me" contain the lyrics "fighting with bacon joints" cos i'm convinced it does!

double post

Nothing even like that in the start :rolleyes: all this fighting with aching joints, is doing nothing but tire us out. no one knows what this fight's about

Ahhhhh... makes more sense!

For some reason.. a couple of my mates and i just keep hearing "bacon joints" :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,220 ✭✭✭digiman

Its definitely growing on me now aswell, Chasing cars is my favourite song on the album now I think. Im really looking forward to the concert now

Advertisement