Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esat bt

• 10-03-2006 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

hello I'm just wondering about a few things that some of you lot may be able to help me with.

I used to have esat bt business bb 2meg however, having to move out of the house soon meant I had to get rid of it, Im moving back into town again in the next couple of weeks and my question is this.

How many of you have the esat bt 40quid a month bb (Package 3) I'm just wondering what the speeds are like and if it is ever down, what do you download as and is the contention horrible (basically do you always download at like 320kbs or is there always people downloading and you get like 100kbs.

I also play some online games mostly wow and cs and am wondering what the ping is like to uk servers.

thanks in advance for the replies.

Advertisement