Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a song title........

• 10-03-2006 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

It is the dance version of the old Eurythmics song - you know the one - 'Sweet Dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree.....'

I first heard it played by Lisa Lashes at global gathering in cork last year, and loved it. I have tried everywhere to get it.

Does anyone know who mixed it/the title etc?

Tried googling loads of key-words, but to no avail. Id love to have it :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭francois

dave angel did a mix of this years ago, hard to find, though there could be another mix out there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Cnoc16

francois wrote:
    dave angel did a mix of this years ago, hard to find, though there could be another mix out there

Thanks Francois.

Is that a house version? If so, it may be the one Im after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭wb

I remember that!

yer man marlon manson done a weird version of it too i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

The Marilyn Manson version is absolute class I have to say. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Cnoc16

mordeith wrote:

Yep, that is the very one mordeith,

Unfortunatley it is not available on limewire :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Careful now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭senan s

i have a remix of it, i think its remixed by the untidy dubs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Cnoc16 wrote:
    It is the dance version of the old Eurythmics song - you know the one - 'Sweet Dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree.....'

I first heard it played by Lisa Lashes at global gathering in cork last year, and loved it. I have tried everywhere to get it.

Does anyone know who mixed it/the title etc?

Tried googling loads of key-words, but to no avail. Id love to have it :)

I've seen this recently on the "Dance Train Classics" re-releases. If you go onto www.juno.co.uk, I cant access it here in work or here http://www.discogs.com/release/110384 you'll see it towards end of page and should be able to order it from local records shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 rebelsbells2005

steve angello has a mix of the song aswell

• Advertisement
Advertisement