Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

its all in the kiss!

• 10-03-2006 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

here's a good question?

i see myself as someone who knows how a girls mind works but i know this girl whom i was with a year ago a few times. then she said that as sound as i was thats all she wanted it to be. fair enough i thought and we did continue to be good friends and have always got on well. now firstly she's not a close friends but just someone that if i met out we would have a god luagh and chat for most the night but would never be in regluar contact (text etc.)

i do like her and always have but knew nothing was going to happen until christmas she kissed me again. i put it down to the booze. fair enough

then recently on a night out she asked me to keep her warm and i know she was waiting for me to make a move but i have mentally maintained there was no point ever tryin her again. as she would knock me back and would create awkwardness between us.

i have changed alot since she first said that we should just be friends.

whats her game!

women! can't live with them can't live without them!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

observer wrote:

Maybe she has too? Maybe the reasons that prevented her getting into a relationship with you have disipated? Maybe you've grown on her? Why don't you ask her & put an end to the games? Best of luck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

observer wrote:

Well maybe so has she & she now realises she wants yo be more than friends.

Do you JUST want to be friends now or would you have liked to make a move only for fear of a knock back.

you already said you know she wanted you to make a move, so you already know her game.

She wants you.
    Now decide if you want her or not, go for it, or tell her you'll only ever be friends.

End of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭R-KEANE

Maybe she has too? Maybe the reasons that prevented her getting into a relationship with you have disipated? Maybe you've grown on her? Why don't you ask her & put an end to the games? Best of luck :)
    You understand women well when you conclude that you dont. Anyway, she thinks she has something that she will be able to fish out whenever she wants it. In my own personal experience, its best to cut all ties when you break up with someone to avoid all of this confusion. Am I right in thinking that you really want to be with her if she wants to be with you? If so, then you are causing yourself too much grief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭observer

R-KEANE wrote:
    You understand women well when you conclude that you dont.

exactly! i understand that no one will ever understand them!

you may well be right. but i moved on even though i do like her. firstly we never went out. just were with each other before it started and fair play to her she stopped it beofre it started.

she's an extremely gonest girl and i admire the way she was upfront with me. i also know she's very shy. and i now think there has come a point where neither she nor i would make the first move becuase of what she said before.

to be honest i'm happy enough just being friends cos i've got used to it! but thats cos i'm use to it. i'm sure i could get use to better things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭R-KEANE

observer wrote:
    R-KEANE wrote:
    You understand women well when you conclude that you dont.

exactly! i understand that no one will ever understand them!

you may well be right. but i moved on even though i do like her. firstly we never went out. just were with each other before it started and fair play to her she stopped it beofre it started.

she's an extremely gonest girl and i admire the way she was upfront with me. i also know she's very shy. and i now think there has come a point where neither she nor i would make the first move becuase of what she said before.

to be honest i'm happy enough just being friends cos i've got used to it! but thats cos i'm use to it. i'm sure i could get use to better things.
    I'm thinking that you dont think this girl is the only one for you. Therefore, you'll find someone whos a better match. I used to have soem issues with girlfriends. They always seemed to turn out to be loopy people. However, now I dont care. If I see a girl I like, I ask her out. She may turn me down (they often do) but I dont waste my time with girls I dont fancy. I know what I like. You're probably thinking how does this relate to your problem. Its just that you may like this girl, but I'm sure there are plenty others you find attractive and they also come packaged with a personality worth getting to know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

observer wrote:

This will be the thing i am sure if yous got together yous may have a good relationship but would it be a great realtionship. It has been 3 months since christmas, when yous kissed and you haven't seem to have come to a conclusion that you wanted to be anything more then friends. So if you get into a relationship you may come very quickly come to the conclusion that you may love her but not be in love with her.......

But there is only one way to find out though;)

that or she will think that you never got over her and then things will just get weird

Advertisement