Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a team

Options
  • 10-03-2006 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I am trying to find out if there is much interest in getting a paintball team up and running. I dont know much about the sport other then I am a cracker with a gun and would like to play a little more professionally. I have sent an e-mail out to the orginiser of the english league and am waiting for infomation back.

I am looking for about 3 people in the midlands area whom would like to play on a regular basis and train as a team. It would mean get your own weapon and paint balls and let me say that it aint cheap.

Please reply if you are interested and live close to mullingar as I am looking at the paintball areana around the corner from there
    :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 a-bomb

hi we have a team in monaghan and we are always looking for people to join and play with. Your more than welcome join in. Whats the site like near you do they do speedball or just forest.

Cheers

T.

Advertisement