Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lexapro anyone?

• 10-03-2006 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

HI,

Been taking the anti-depressant lexapro since 2004 and since then I have noticed serious levels of appetite and hunger. I have went from a 32" waist to a 38" waist in less than 2 years and everytime I try work out I get worn out and exhausted. On top of that I cannot curb the eating. I really do try to stop eating as much but I feel sick.

Anyway my question is are there any other boards 'ies that use lexapro and do you find that it increases your appetite and what recommendations does anyone have to try reduce the appetite back to normal levels?

HELP! Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

talk to your doctor. maybe he can prescribe something else.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

discuss this with your doctor.
    this is not a medical board and there are no professionls here.
    B

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

I am a medical professional and am posting on a medical board. I advise you to stop eating altogether.
    Ok I'm lying there.

Actual advice is: Go and see your doctor. He'll be able to advise how the lexapro is affecting you and what your options are. Or go for a second opinion somewhere else.

Advertisement