Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Male: Can't Cum during sex

• 10-03-2006 6:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

M26

Been in my current relationship now for 2 months. We are living in different countries and have an open relationship. The issue is purely down to my inability to cum. Its weird. This has only happened in the last 6months.

Was in a long-term relationship for several years. Never had a problem performing and usually would cum. Not always though. But since breaking up I'm very frustrated. Every girl I've had a one nighter with has been fantastic but I haven't cum with any of them except one after repeated rounds.
    I've put this problem with the one nighters down to not knowing them as much as someone you are in a relationship with.

The issue has presisted to my current girlfriend however and I've slept with her many times but only ever cum once(would even call it proper).

Originally I was thinking its something pyschological or I'm thinking about the ex or something but now I'm thinking it might be something completely different.
    Alcohol? Drugs? I dunno

Any input would be appreciated as I'm really worried its effecting how intimate with my gf and others for that matter. Don't want this to be a growing issue for me... It really makes some girls I've slept with think I wasn't interested in them or some such nosense. Makes me feel like a complete arshole.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

Get yourself checked out, just on the off chance that there's any bind of physiological problem.

Failing that maybe it's some psychological issue, any stress during sex that has only started to occur in the time since you've stopped cumming with partners would indicate something is bugging you. It could be anything, it ned not be related to your romantic/sex life. have alook at your current states of affairs, personally, professionally, and romantically, make a list of any things that are bugging you, and ask yourself if that's overflowing into the bedroom. It's far more common than you'd think.

Then again, it could simply be that you're not over your ex, and there's an element of anxiety to sex with other partners because of that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

More likely to be psychological than physiological - if it's mechanical then it's likely to be easily solved. Don't freak out over it, it's possible that what's causing your issue is just a matter of comfort level - if you're only having one-nighters you're not giving yourself a chance to let your guard down. Bottom line is, if you can crank one out on your own, then it's your mind not your boy getting in your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 NoreenMF

I have read before that it can be caused by intimacy and trust issues which stop you from letting go of yourself properly. Did your previous relationship end badly? I would definitely suggest chatting to your doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭sportswear

its not likely to be psychological.

if you are using MDMA(yokes) it can make it more difficult for you to ejaculate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I posted extensively on this subject.
    See here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=290754

• Advertisement
Advertisement