Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

passing Biology the easy way

Options
  • 10-03-2006 7:05pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

Ok all of the people who aren't very good at Biology. I am just about to let you into the biggest leaving cert secret EVER. You can pass biology by TOTALLY leaving out Unit 3 that means all those diagrams, defentions etc. You have to know your experiments and unit 2+3 good enough for this to work but it is a walk in the park!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

....what....? oO

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4 Deirdre 001

You need to specify a question????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Aporia

eh... i really didn't get that post...:confused:
    do you mean leave out unit 2
    if you ''leave out'' unit 2 then you won't be able to answer some short questions and there's also every possibility that an experiment from unit 2 would come up.

i find the cell section [unit 2] pretty hard so i'm just learning the basic defintions and experiments and completley avoiding the long questions about the cell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Ok all of the people who aren't very good at Biology. I am just about to let you into the biggest leaving cert secret EVER. You can pass biology by TOTALLY leaving out Unit 3 that means all those diagrams, defentions etc. You have to know your experiments and unit 2+3 good enough for this to work but it is a walk in the park!!!!!!!!!
    eh what???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Anto and Moe

This post is lacking in credibility.
    Begon evil ladder! Can't I just remain oblivious?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

trophy.jpg

Well done Deirdre! Great stuff! That's an A1 for me!

.....for sure :rolleyes:

In other news, it was revelaed today l.c examiners are really leprecauns! This is like TOTALLY the biggest leaving certificate secret EVER!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

No they aren't, they're Veela. Duh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭curtains

Listen, I would in no away advise anyone to do but the poster has a point...

5 of the short questions in Section A must be from Unit 1, Unit 2
    At least one of the experiments in Section B must be from 1 and/or 2
    At least one long question in Section C must be from the same units

(This is official department rules btw)

Therefore, yes, you can pass by just doing Unit 1+2. Provided you get full marks in each question the minimum you would get this way would be 180 marks out of 400, about 45%.

But, like I said, not something I'd recommend...

Advertisement