Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lost - Season 2 summary?

• 10-03-2006 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

I watched season 1. I loved it. I watched about 3 eps of season 2 and felt it was "more of the same".

Anyone care to summarise Lost Season 2 so far in a nice bitesize chunk before I get back into it? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Brilliant, excellent, more of the same but better than season 1.
    Hold out to episode 10+ before reserving judgement.
    If you really want spoilers then:
    Of course we get to see whats in the hatch though this really just gives rise to more questions. We get some more info on the others and discover another group of people from the plane. Some nice back stories are there as well and in general, the show improves alot.

Anyway, enjoy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ivan wrote:
    Brilliant, excellent, more of the same but better than season 1.
    Whoa whoa whoa... let's not be crazy here!

I'm still a huge fan of the show and all but if you seriously think this season is better than the phenomenal first series, you need your brain re-wired! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Yeah, I thought Season 1 was much better than Season 2 so far. Episodes 13 and 14 of the new season are very good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭riddik

in 3 words;

boring boring boring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

riddik wrote:
    in 3 words;

boring boring boring

Thats one word 3 times...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I like your thinking! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

tvnutz wrote:
    Thats one word 3 times...

LMAO

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

Season 2 is great i think. Season 1 is obviously going to be hard to beat but im up as far as 15 in the second season and there are some great episodes. goes quiet for a a couple episodes but then comes back with a bang. am lovin it really!

Advertisement