Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What an eejit!.. Please help.

Options
  • 11-03-2006 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

I ordered a new Irish book/Cd's over the internet from a place in galway about 2 weeks ago. I stupidly deleted the confirmation e-mail, and of course, the thing has not arrived.

I can't for the life of me remeber the name of the place I ordered it from.... and......(oh dear)....... I can't remember the name of the book/cd's

If I could get the title of the book, I could find the place who 'sold' it to me as it is the first listing on google.

I originally saw an article about it in a free magazine in the Star about seachtain na gaeilge. It is a new book with I think 4 cds. It is for parents of young children, and the CD's go through a day with a child, explaining the words you need to know.

Anyone know what it is????

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement