Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 11-03-2006 2:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

When I signed up, I picked the Homer Simpson avatar to show up on my posts. I have posted several messages, and Homer has never appeared! Why? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I can see him under your username. Try going to your usercp and seeing if you have avatars/signatures turned off.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Carlimited

Ok, maybe I had to log off and then back in. So, this is just after I did just that, and I will see if Homer appears!

Nope, STILL no Homer!!!

As far as I can tell, signatures are turned "on" too!

Actually, it looks like NOBODY uses these things (avatars), since I can't see ANYBODY else's either! LOL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

This is because you have not enabled view avatars in your user control panel. To see avatars you must enable this option.

You know, I have screwed around with this for WAY too long! Anyway, I found the little box that wasn't checked. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

No problem :)

Advertisement