Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Super hott goth chick on boston public!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11-03-2006 3:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Ok i was watching boston public thursday at around 3 am in the morning and there was this goth chick on it and she was absolutly funking goregeous and ive scoured the net high and low but i cant find any pics of her.

Can anyone please help me out here, i wish to worship her.......Well not really but dam shes the hottest chick in the world.

can anyone help me out with some pics?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Patricide wrote:
    Ok i was watching boston public thursday at around 3 am in the morning and there was this goth chick on it and she was absolutly funking goregeous and ive scoured the net high and low but i cant find any pics of her.

Can anyone please help me out here, i wish to worship her.......Well not really but dam shes the hottest chick in the world.

Damn, now I want to see her.They are eh, my thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Damn, now I want to see her.They are eh, my thing.
    wow. what a elite group she now belongs to.... along with "female", and "male"...any <edit>legal</edit> age...

"can anyone help me out with some pics?" ... are you single by any chance?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Karoma wrote:
    wow. what a elite group she now belongs to.... along with "female", and "male"...any <edit>legal</edit> age...
    I'd hit that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

it's Natasha Melnick. Aye, she is considerably attractive in her goth get up. :D

stick her name into Google images, & you'll get a few hits,
    check out pic # 2
    :p

I'm still rather miffed mind you, that RTE2 gave BP this graveyard slot, grrrrr. Oh well, I guess it's good that they are showing it @ all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Them pics on google are ok but she is at least 200000000 times hotter when she is al gothed up in that boston public episode and i cant find any pics from it, YEARGH!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

Karoma wrote:
    "can anyone help me out with some pics?" ... are you single by any chance?
    Well, he's 17, which may explain it.

Nah i have a girlfreind actually but still shes possibly the ottst girl i have ever seen full stop like, i mean i dont care what age you are or if your single or not your still gonna look at some chick from hollywood and say shes fcking gorgeous from time to time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Natasha Melnick? Have seen her in a couple of things over the last few years but couldn't beat her role as Cindy Sanders on 'Freaks And Geeks'..

"Hi Sam!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

She was in "Do Over". And on another note, man did anyone watch "Do Over"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Crucifix wrote:
    when & where was it on :confused:

@ Patricide, you'll prolly just have to *cough* DL the relevant BP eps from the interweb.

I don't think she has an official site that would have caps. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

basquille wrote:
    Natasha Melnick? Have seen her in a couple of things over the last few years but couldn't beat her role as Cindy Sanders on 'Freaks And Geeks'..

"Hi Sam!"

Trust you to drag that into any thread possible ;)!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

Those pictures made my weekend.

Hooray!

NoelRock wrote:
    Trust you to drag that into any thread possible ;)!
    I know! I know! :D

Probably because i finished the series again recently!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

yeah damn she is hot. i remember her from freaks and geeks. the girl who joined the series for a bit halfway thorugh was hot too....

Smurfpiss wrote:
    the girl who joined the series for a bit halfway thorugh was hot too....
    Vicki.. wasn't it?

This is her now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

A nice goth chick :D:D seen boston public that night

Darn it does anyoe have any pictures of her from boston public, she looks the best in that show IMO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

Crucifix wrote:
    i watched it man that was a good program...did anyone find the mother strangely hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

basquille wrote:
    Vicki.. wasn't it?

This is her now!

nawah. that was head cheerleader girl. *boo hiss*
    http://www.tv.com/kayla-ewell/person/74981/summary.html
    it was Maureen Sampson.
    absolutely stunning!
    she's on the bold and the beautiful now. ah well..
    eep at that age she was though...ah well i would have been round the same age anyway. ahem.

• Advertisement

Smurfpiss wrote:
    Ah right... she was only in the one episode prominantly though!

Very much in the background for the remaining 2 - 3 episodes she was in.

Yes yes she is hott, anyway i am serioulsy tempted to just download me that episode of boston public just to show you all how hott she is in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Rozie

Re: Google,

you didn't think she was REALLY a goth did you? They don't let those types on TV, I hear.

Advertisement