Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Syphon Filter : Dark Mirror

• 11-03-2006 10:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭

Well IGN have finally reviewed this game for psp, and it looks amazing

It got a 9.3!!! finally the psp is getting some good games, as daxter got a very good review also

anyone with a psp should definately consider buying syphon filter when released

www.ign.com

take a look

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

we've had some decent games on psp since launch (star wars: battlefront, pursuit force, gta, burnout, wipeout, lumines, mercury) but it's getting a LOT better. lemmings, katamari, killzone etc. etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

Wow, it looks really amazing. Online too!

Might have to import this one..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

yea i might be looking to cd wow for this one, looks too good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i may consider getting this one. i loved the original on the PS1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

looks really really good alright. Think this is my next Pspurchase

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭LookingFor

shortys94 wrote:
    yea i might be looking to cd wow for this one, looks too good

Where do CDwow ship US games from?

I've used videogamesplus.ca, but cdwow seem about as cheap, and if they could get it to me faster, all the better ;)

you dont incur customs from cd wow, it takes 5-7 days delivery, and if you dont get it within that they send another copy out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Well like mossy, I loved the original, and this is one is seriously tempting me to get a psp. Have said I wouldnt get a psp cos most games I can just get on PS2 but since there isnt a good Syphon Filter on the PS2, that could change.

yes and there is a great bunch of psp games on release soon, daxter has got a good review and id expect nothing but excellent from the classic 2d worms,

cdwow havent got syphon filter in stock yet, do you think they will? the us version? i know its a bit early to ask but i hope they dont give this game a miss

• Advertisement

cd wow dont seem to have it in stock still, any other reliable sources for the us version without customs, i know theres always videogamesplus.ca

maybe ill have to wait unless cdwow get it in stock

Advertisement