Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: Title of 2:19 and brief description - ****SPOILERS****

• 11-03-2006 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

Title: "S.O.S."

Description: "[This episode features] Isaac, a well regarded physical therapist who lives in Australia"

short and sweet details on that so far

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Spoilers Below

Ive checked this on a few different sites and it seems to be true

From http://humpys.net ; user who goes by the name of Edward Mars says:

"S.O.S? more like R.I.P. Rose and Bernard, you were too "good" for this island anyway."

I'd like to trust him because of his dead on spoiler about Maternity Leave.

Ive gotta stop reading spoilers :(

Many more spoilers:

Episode 2.19: S.O.S. (Rose/Bernard-centric)

Airdate: April 12, 2006

* new 03/23 - Rose is surprisingly and vehemently opposed to Bernard's plan to create an S.O.S. signal; romantic sparks are rekindled between Jack and Kate when they trek into the jungle to propose a "trade" with "The Others"; and Locke begins to question his faith in the island. Source: ABC

* new 03/22 - My Lost mole confirms that a May-sweeps episode will delve into the couple's backstory. And not only will we find out how the lovebirds met, but we'll discover that Rose has something rather surprising in common with Locke. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

* 03/21 - This May, the island elders Rose and Bernard will get their own flashback episode. Sources say we'll learn how the lovebirds met and that Rose and Locke share something very surprising in common. Source: TV Guide (March 27-April 7 issue)

* 03/21 - Writer/Supervising producer Javier Grillo-Marxuach reveals: We are going to explore more in detail and we're gonna find that [Rose and Bernard] have very interesting back-stories. Source: The Official Lost Magazine, Issue 4, May/June 2006

* 03/17 - The episode will feature a 40-year-old Australian female named Lindsey. Source: SpoilerFix.com

* 02/26 - [This episode features] Isaac, a well regarded physical therapist who lives in Australia. Source: SecretAgentMan at TWoP

And a pic

normal_sos-promo04.jpg

More pics, it seems there will be some more Anna Lucia backstory in this Ep as well as Rose and Bernard

normal_sos-promo06.jpg

normal_sos-promo01.jpg

normal_sos-promo08.jpg

normal_sos-promo09.jpg

From http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ausiello/AskAusiello/default.htm?rmDate=03292006

Question: Rose has something rather surprising in common with Locke (Ask Ausiello 3/22)? Let me guess: Rose and Locke have been reading AA columns from the computer in the hatch?

Ausiello: I like the way your mind works, my friend. No, the Rose-Locke link doesn't have anything to do with the hatch. Here's another clue: Depending on your interpretation of last week's episode, Rose may also share something in common with Jin.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Looks like it could be a good episode. We havent had a back story on either of them before have we?

I betcha they're others

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Shares something in common with Locke and possibly Jin? So the island has cured her of something?

Is 2:19 the one thats going to be directed by Darren Aronofsky, the guy behind the movie Pi ?

Correction, apparently he directed "The Whole Truth"

He directed neither unfortunately as his missus (Rachel Weiss) is preggers.

This pic suggests that we get to find out who Anna Lucia was talking to when she took that call in the Season One "Exodus" episode

normal_sos-promo07.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

Anyone have a link to the promo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,055 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Is 2:19 the one thats going to be directed by Darren Aronofsky, the guy behind the movie Pi ?

Correction, apparently he directed "The Whole Truth"
    Wrong and wrong actually!

Darren Aronofsky was actually supposed to direct "Lockdown" but pulled out due to knocking up Rachel Weisz - nice work if you can get it! :D
    popinfresh wrote:
    Anyone have a link to the promo?
    Promos below on YouTube.com:

US Promo
    Canadian Promo

Looks good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Shares something in common with Locke and possibly Jin? So the island has cured her of something?
    Or that she's the recipient of some kind of miracle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Still though, something in common with Locke + appearance of physical therapist = Rose's got bandy legs. It's simple maths!

Well.

That looks pretty awesome.. cant wait :D

According to the writers on the latest Podcast its a "a very emotional episode" so I think the end of Rose and Bernard may be nigh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

"a very emotional episode"
    So in other words it's going to be shite. Still expecting there to be a cliff hanger ending though, since there's not going to be another epsiode for three weeks.

Advertisement