Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Funny Online Comedy Radio Show

• 11-03-2006 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Just a quick note to say that the Fired.tk Audio Entertainment Show is online at www.fired.tk

Its really funny... its 100% Non profit and Irish, Its basically an weekly comedy radio show streamed on that site.
    The first show is up and listeners have said its really great, the shows are weekly and 30mins long!

Its also on Ice Radio and smack fm

Please check it out, its completly free but its seriously alot of work to put together and we'd really love for you to listen and pass on the word. Thank you

www.fired.tk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Relatively disappointed tbh.. dunno what I expected, but to young lads havin an inside joke for half an hour isn't actually funny.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I wasted five minutes of my life on that link, and I demand a refund...

I gave up after they milked the Pat Kenny mp3 to death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I gave up after they milked the Pat Kenny mp3 to death.

Me too. Sorry guys, I know you're trying your best but I've found funnier things inside my nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Bard wrote:
    Me too. Sorry guys, I know you're trying your best but I've found funnier things inside my nose.

I'd agree. Gave it a listen... poor effort. I don't mean to sound bad, but if it's taking a lot of work, as you said, maybe you should seriously reconsider your format Limerick_Man? Maybe more serious chat would suit you better? Or maybe you should pre-record the show entirely?

Actually I'm 8 minutes in, and it seems as though about ten minutes of thought went into this? A quick trawl of any outlet would've found some "fun" news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

Well we have one show left, show changes all the time!
    The second show was ****e, although first was pretty much how we expected it to go!
    Its basically a comedy/entertainment show... so any ideas on what would make it better next time we try it?!?

• Advertisement
Advertisement