Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Q: City Centre to Childers Road retail park

Options
  • 11-03-2006 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

What would be the best bus route to get to the Childers Retail park and how close is the nearest stop to it?

answers much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

Last time I was out there I got the 308 from william st, it goes to castletroy by childers road. make sure its not the 308a, that goes by clare st.

Theres a bus stop right across from the new Dunnes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

That s the grandest. it saves me having to get a €10 cab.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That s the grandest. it saves me having to get a €10 cab.

Failing catching the Castletroy (via Childer's Road) bus you could also get the Lynwood Park bus. Get off the bus at Granville/Norwood Park, walk down through the railway crossing and you can see the Childer's Road Retail Park at this stage, it is literally across the road. It is about 5 mins walk from the Granville Park bus stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

maybe the guys from Weston could give you a lift in their 100 grand beemer? .... :confused:

I shouldn't have said that! :cool: ......

I'll get me coat!!!! :p

Advertisement