Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Messenger Beta problem

• 11-03-2006 2:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭

I recieved a mail offering the beta messenger version and downloaded it, It seems fine but my problem is my girlfriend can no longer log into her messenger from her account because her passport is not allowed to use beta as she did not get the invite.

I cannot find the original version of messenger on the laptop anymore,
    i think the beta version overwrote it.

anybody got any ideas on what i should do.
    if i delete it and download messenger again will we still have all our contacts and stuff-

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Yeah you will still have your contacts...pm me her msn email and i will send her an invite and problem will be solved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 213 ✭✭pogcica

Problem solved

Thanks PowerhouseDan.

No probs

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Has anyone got an invite going spare?

I will see do i have one for you....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

I will see do i have one for you....
    ta!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

If you ask me MSN Messenger BETA is very buggy

Did anyone else have the problem where you are talking to someone, then you invite someone else into the convo and then it says after the new persons name (Offline) when they are online talking, and their status is set to Online :confused:

And then if you invite another person in the person that originally had the (Offline) after their name will not have it any more and the newest person that joined will have (Offline) after their name

Apart from that it is good :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Any chance i could get an invite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

"COOPER, quit playin with yourself"-the captain out of Jaws.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

pisslips wrote:
    "COOPER, quit playin with yourself"-the captain out of Jaws.
    :confused: what:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

since i've gotten the beta they have done some nice work to it and have fixed a good few bugs and decreased loading times...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

Cremo wrote:
    since i've gotten the beta they have done some nice work to it and have fixed a good few bugs and decreased loading times...

The very latest resolves 95% of the bugs. Although the msn space thing is still quiet annoying (where you click the persons picture, it pulls up the dialogue but says "This space is currently unavailable".

Its one of the better of the Live suites.....

Michael

michael.obrien2@hp.com

Advertisement