Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Extensions

• 11-03-2006 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has hair extensions and whether or not you'd recommend them? Really wanna totally change my look, been blonde for ages, now thinking of going dark and been trying to grow my hair for ages and still barely past shoulder length. Was thinking of getting extensions just to add length and volume, make it look healthier. Don't wanna spend a fortune, my hairdresser would prob do it for me as a nixer if i bought the hair. Which is best, i think human hair. What glue? how long do they last? Is there a lot of maintanance? Appreciate any help on this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I had extensions glued in.. Tbh with the glue they don't last very long. Maybe a week or so.

I heard shrinkles are the way forward but they are expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

glue ones go bad after a while and if you dont look after them they look absalutly SICK.id recomend getting the ones that r sewn in.you can get them up on moore st i dont know where as i dont venture over that side.
    hair extensions can look lovely but if u dont take care of them u look awful and it can ruin your natural hair aswell.also dont get them too long. they just look fake.cut them up a little shorter and theyll look real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Ive have had extensions in, both shrinkies and micro rings (very tiny metal clamps). I wouldnt advise anyone to get them glued, can leave your scalp very sore after taking them out.
    A friend of mine got them sewen in and they look very natural and that was 2 months ago and there still in.
    Only get 100% human hair, be careful of cheaper hair as it tends to be very coarse and hard to use with straightners etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

What places do them in Dublin and how much are they to get them sewn in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 martina1

Hi,i would like to inform if somebody know about hair extension in Limerick city.I didnt find anyone.And aproximately price...and what kind of hair extensions they use..and the best way how look really natural..thank you

• Advertisement
Advertisement