Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

configuring vodafone live

• 11-03-2006 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

i bought a sim free nokia 3230 (not locked to any network) last year, and put in my old vodafone live sim. whenever i try to connect to vodafone live, it says its not a vodafone live enabled device, i can still use wap though. i'm pretty sure the settings are correct. do i need vodafone to install their live software to be able to use vodafone live?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

Nephew wrote:
    i bought a sim free nokia 3230 (not locked to any network) last year, and put in my old vodafone live sim. whenever i try to connect to vodafone live, it says its not a vodafone live enabled device, i can still use wap though. i'm pretty sure the settings are correct. do i need vodafone to install their live software to be able to use vodafone live?

You can get the correct settings direct from Nokia at:

http://europe.nokia.com/nokia/0,,32863,00.html

However the Vodafone Live page checks to see if one of their 'supported' models is accessing it, if the 3230 isn't included then you wont be able to access it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

the settings were definitely correct, so i'm guessing that it is not one of their supported vodafone live models as i keep getting 'not a vodafone live enabled device' whenever i try to connect. i guess that means there is no way of connecting to vodafone live so?

Advertisement