Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wellies!

• 11-03-2006 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

i'm going to oxegen in July and i want to get a pair of wellies now because i dont think they will be on sale in a couple of months. i know penneys were selling childrens wellies a couple of weeks ago but i take a size 6 so they're no good to me.does anyone have any idea where i could get some??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Barratts have brightly coloured ones with flower designs and various other patterns... for a 'chavtastic' pair Burberry have some -try BT's!!
    Or you could try your local garden centre or fishing tackle supply type shop for plain ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭twinkletoes

Hi,

I got a fab pink pair (size 7) in Tylers..20 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 melody

thanks guys, im going to check both of those shops :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sunshiney

i think i also saw some in office a while ago.
    Word of warning - lots of "pretty" wellies aren't always as practical as they look, i got mine in Barrets last year and they leak. : ( Still that was after about a month I'm sure they'll be fine for witness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I don't know the name of it but there's a shoe shop just on the right when you enter the Ilac Centre. That's where I got mine last year, they always have a good collection in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭bammccabe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

bammccabe wrote:

Oh my frickin God!!!!! :eek: I'm having them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 melody

those frog ones are so cute - they're kids sizes though. 4 - 11 :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

office hav ethem as do that new shop..is it aldo? loads of them in liffey valley. in horseware in rathcoole they had nice ones too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Timmy91

I just stummbled into this thread but I would recomend buying a plain pair from Dunnes they lasted me a good long time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Dizzy Lass

Me & my mates all got our wellies for oxegen last year on ebay
    There's a lot of colourful wellies to choose from !!

http://search.ebay.ie/wellies_W0QQfltZ9QQfromZR8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Im goin to oxegen aswell, so i got a plain pair in dunnes awhile ago, but being who i am kaki just didnt suit so i got a friend(whose an artist) to paint them. She did the most amazing murial of loads of the artists preforming and theyre the coolest, you should try it.

Advertisement