Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Americas Army

Options
  • 12-03-2006 7:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Does anyone play A&A here?? I don't see a forum for it and i like this site to much to go on another for forums:(
    If You do play them then please post off!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

I used to play, but I think I missed an update or something, the number of servers on the list went down to about four and I just gave up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭[STA-7]SSgt.Ste

yeah you need A&A:special forces 2.6 link up you can get it for free at www.download.com
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Yeah man i play this talk about a class game, very tough though, haven't played in ages but great great game :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 acs 1

Does anyone play A&A here?? I don't see a forum for it and i like this site to much to go on another for forums:(
    If You do play them then please post off!:D

Yip ..best game online...love it,but since i'm on a mac still waiting for 2.6 to be ported over and i'm back in there HOAAH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭[STA-7]SSgt.Ste

Sweet when I ask some say it isnt on Mac. Wher'd You Find It??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I tried AA about a year ago... didn't like it.
    The training stages were interesting, but the online play smelled of cabbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

Were up to Version 2.8 now

Advertisement