Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back garden ideas

Options
  • 12-03-2006 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

Hi lads. going to get the garden sorted soon as ive moved into a new home. does any one know any sites that would give an idea on what to go for in a garden ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

I put two railway sleepers down the side of my garden wall and have it now as a flower bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

yah, yah; sleepers, decking and you've got yourself the same garden as 80% of the population.
    Try something different like a chamomile lawn, a meadow (if you have the sun) Cobblestones with grass between them instead of the usual paving.

Oh and if you plan on having a lawn, kill off what the builders planted, clean out the rubble, add some compost, mulch or decent topsoil and re-seed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

ive did the re-seeding bit but i just dont know what to go for. gonna put in the garden shed and dog kennel etc but i just want somethign different then decking like slei said

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Dude, just keep browsing myhome.ie untill you see something you like and go from there...........................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭flocker

blahblah06 You may get a few ideas from http://www.pickapro.ie

• Advertisement

cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

blahblah06 wrote:
    Hi lads. going to get the garden sorted soon as ive moved into a new home. does any one know any sites that would give an idea on what to go for in a garden ?

I got this in my mail box 20 minutes ago and thought of you...

http://www.expo-events.com/SHG/shg_home.htm

Oh Even Better. Nice One

Advertisement