Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miller Ad

• 12-03-2006 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Ok I'm sure this has been posted before but can anyone tell me the name of the song on the miller tv ad? The one with the guy freewheeling down the street on his 'velo'!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

pimpy_c wrote:
    Ok I'm sure this has been posted before but can anyone tell me the name of the song on the miller tv ad? The one with the guy freewheeling down the street on his 'velo'!

Fantastic Cat - Takako Minekawa :).

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭stever

And can anyone explain how the add is made?
    It is driving me craaaazyyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

NoelRock wrote:
    Fantastic Cat - Takako Minekawa :).
    Which is great for the duration of the ad, but makes you want to hammer pins in your ears if you're ever made listen to the full length version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭mickymg2003

stever wrote:
    And can anyone explain how the add is made?
    It is driving me craaaazyyy
    I read something bout it being shot over 2 evenings and they just moved everything downhill for the second day and cut it when he goes into the shop...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Which is great for the duration of the ad, but makes you want to hammer pins in your ears if you're ever made listen to the full length version.

How dare you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

I read something bout it being shot over 2 evenings and they just moved everything downhill for the second day and cut it when he goes into the shop...
    if you watch really really closely you can just see the cut...

Advertisement