Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fantasy league end of week 7

• 12-03-2006 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭

you know i am getting to like been in this number 1 position. i am quite sure i will maintain my first place at the end of week 8 and the end of week 9.
    The week that worries me is the last week, week 10. why? because W mania 22 could make or break me, in fact it could make or break any of us. lets face it we dont know what belts will or will not change at W mania22. if i still hold my 50 point (aprox) lead i have a good chance, but even still would that be enough for me, incase i slip and pick all the losers.
    anyway this is the state of the league, top 5.
    (me) the great equalizer 1331
    d-fens 1289
    rocco 1260
    fozzy 1252
    vince 1228
    Good luck to everyone. great idea this league.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I got the most points last week again! I changed my strategy two weeks ago, that's when everythin turned around for my team. The last week will be a big decider, 100 points could easily be up for grabs there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

oh my god,
    d-fens is just 7 points behind me after this monday night raw (which was fantastic this week, the contract signing is good). fozzy in 3rd place is aprox 100 behind me.
    d-fens what i find interesting about this friday night smack down is that we have totally different teams. thats cool.
    who will be on top at the end of this week the great equalizer or kielys killers. you do know d-fens that if you are on top it is only because i allowed it, spice things up, i was in the lead for a good while.

Advertisement