Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What phone are you looking forward to

• 12-03-2006 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

i was gonna buy a new phone but i thought i would wait to see if there is gonna be any good phone that will be out soon,so id there any phone coming out soon that offer's an improvement over the current models

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭peckerhead

honestadvert0014xp.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,019 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nokia N91 - somewhat chunky but everything you'd want outta a phone. The only problem is the hefty pricemark that will no doubt be inflicted on it on the Irish market (especially sim-free)!

And also was reading last Sunday's technology pullout with the Independent and they had an article on a new Nokia phone with built-in WiFi. Quite a nice feature also. Aha.. think this is it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

Nokia 6233 (June)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭N90user

Nokia E70

e70.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jrey1981

cupthehand wrote:
    Nokia 6233 (June)

I second that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭uaobrien

Has to be the Sony W950i - it's the dog's dangly bits... :cool:
    w950_music_smartphone.jpg

Just check out the specs

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=ie&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10391

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

Any idea when any of these are coiming to market and to which network.
    I'm looking forward to the N80 if it comes out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Sony W950i - looks very good. Sony Ericsson phones are really pushing Nokia now and good to see something different in the market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Sony K800i.......looks great and a 3.2 MP camera with flash...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's gotta be the the P990i for me.

sonyericsson_p990i_add_15.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭halkar

No camera with Sony W950i , looks sexy though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,019 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Could definantly live without a camera on it. In my opinion, one of the most ridiculous invention for a phone ever.. well actually no, i digress: these 2 - 3 megapixel range coming out with most phones are very welcome!

But people going around with these 352 X 288 CIF / 640 X 480 VGA taking photos in nightclub really GRIND MY GEARS! :mad:

Anyways.. Sony W950i now is my phone to get! Phwwoooaahhh! Have we a date for it yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

The Samsung D820 looks quite promising but will more than likely be ridiculously expensive when its released :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

Nokia N80 3 megapixel camera and the sony w950i with 4gb of storage

Advertisement