Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE Cat box

Options
  • 12-03-2006 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hi All,

Clearing some stuff out and I have a cat box to give away for free to anyone who will collect it. I'm in Ranelagh, Dublin.

Picture attached.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

What are its dimension?, I`m in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

(I swear I thought for one second somone was trying to give away a litter tray LOL)

Your local cat-rescue will ALWAYS appreciate a donation of a cat carrier, and anything else cat-related.
    If you cant find one, the DSPCA will be glad of it too im sure. :)

Think of it as putting it to definite good use. :)

b

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭useruser

What are its dimension?, I`m in Dublin

dimensions:

12" x 12" x 18"

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

the girl that runs Kitten Adoption is always looking for carriers as when people adopt cats or kittens they forget to return them, I can alsways collect and pass it on to her

Irish-Lass wrote:
    the girl that runs Kitten Adoption is always looking for carriers as when people adopt cats or kittens they forget to return them, I can alsways collect and pass it on to her

That would be great irish-lass - I'll send you a PM.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Sorry, bit too much of a squeeze for my mog.

This is still available - anyone want it?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

I live close enough by & can collect it & drop to Kitten Adoption - am nearer than Irish Lassie :p will pm you my mobile number & you can just let me know when would be convenient to collect if that's ok

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

Cat box collected on Saturday for Kitten Adoption who are most grateful
    Thank you :)

Advertisement