Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prayer Requests / Testimonies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

After living in the buble for over a year I have to face going for my CT scan again - am petrified - could you please pray that the cancer is not back.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭mike5

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed 1 peter 2 -24

In The name of JESUS christ i rebuke every cancer cell,growth,lumps to go,i cursed every root and seed of cancer in your body Amen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Hi everyone,
    I am of a somewhat questioning faith at the moment, so I may not be in the right to ask this but if I could, could I request your support if possible? I have two interviews upcoming in the next fortnight which would be life changing for me, and if I could be included in your prayers that I may be successful in just one, I would be exceptionally grateful.
    with thanks,
    Jess

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

There are no problems with questioning your faith. Just make sure you have the right resources to aid you. Check out the resources thread and have a listen to some of the talks.

PRAYER IS THE HAND THAT CAN MOVE GOD,PLEASE PRAY IN JESUS NAME

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Although perhaps trivial to many, this thread has been getting a bit barren and God has been doing a lot of things in a lot of peoples lives no doubt.
    I'd like to thank God for helping me to get through the second year of university exams, yet to see the results, but I am just glad to have it over with and to have a bit of freedom for the summer! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I lost my Dad(Bernard) last week and may he R.I.P. He was a kind, honorable, dignified man who did much work for charity throughout his life. In the process, I think my Faith is returning and to honor his memory I will ensure that it never leaves me again. A prayer for his eternal happiness would be greatly appreciated.

A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in his time.For little effort you will get Double.this for you children of GOD. Amen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭patrickk

Today Our Lady has asked all the world to pray the Rosary today 4th June 2010 for to help bringing back peace to the world.I am sure on this special day of prayer its a day Our Lady will grant many prayer requests for those who pray to Our Lady and especially the Rosary .May God bless you all during bank holiday weekend and keep you all safe if you are travelling and may you find peace after weeks work.Amen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Thank you Lord for the safe delivery of my grandson today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Hi,
    as you all know thousands of secondary level students will be beginning their Leaving Certificate examinations and I would like to ask you all to pray for myself and those like me who will be sitting these important exams. And although I feel a bit selfish when I view some of the other prayer requests(they are only exams after all) I would feel heartened if I knew someone had said a prayer for me.

Dave.

Many ways to pray with youtube it is great to have access to some very spiritual material.If you need to relax and pray Gregorian chant is something maybe to try and very powerful way to let God into your heart and bring peace and relaxation to all doing exams over coming weeks.Best of luck and I will say prayer for you Mr. Mussolini and all doing exams it all goes well .The very best of luck and blessings and luck to you and all in the country doing exams.

Gregorian chant links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5p_U8J0iRQ&a=69JZ3qTPvyI&playnext_from=ML&playnext=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0&feature=related

• Registered Users Posts: 44 mags345

I would like to thank The Lord for this wonderful thread. It is so refreshing and encouraging to see poeple thanking God for such little things in their lives . Its fantastic to see how people are so appreciative! Thank God.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fogo2000

I would just like to say thank you Jesus, for your divine inspiration to create a website ourdailybread.ie.

It is your work, through me. Without you, I am nothing!

May it be a source of enrichment and Truth for each one of us, on our journey of faith to you.

Praise you God.

I know that it is a bit late but I just wanted to thank God for my son who is 12 weeks old tomorrow, he was very wanted and is very much loved. I also want to thank God that my ct about a month ago was OK, have a year of freedom from scans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Congratulations on both counts, Cathy!

THANK YOU JESUS,FOR GIFT OF LIFE.
    THANKS YOU OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

I would just like to thank you all, having finished my exams now they certainly went better than I expected, I like to think that my faith and prayer from myself, my family and those here helped with that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Myself and the wife are just back from CEF teen camp and praise the Lord 4 teens (that we know of) put their trust in the Lord. It was a tough week but seeing God at work has really beena amazing.

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    I would just like to thank you all, having finished my exams now they certainly went better than I expected, I like to think that my faith and prayer from myself, my family and those here helped with that. :)

God bless you and may we all pray in thanksgiving .Praise Jesus Blessed be His Mother .Well done friend enjoy the summer ..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭chozometroid

I am requesting prayer for a coworker of mine named Brian. He is in his early fifties and was just diagnosed with lymphoma. He'll be having his first treatment of chemo soon. Myself and two other believers where I work at prayed over him today at the end of the work day (which was awesome as God almost never part of the work day). He's not "religious" per se, but he said he has been praying and hopes God is real and that prayer does work. Let's show him that God is still active in the lives of those who call on His name! This may be what it takes for him to develop a relationship with God.

One other request is for the son of a lady named Joan. He was in a car accident and his friend died. He's in ICU and has swelling of the brain.
    This is a long overdue update on my coworker. He did not have to start chemo! He did not show any symptoms of the cancer as of yet. A week or so after we prayed for him, he had some results from blood work. The doctor says that his cancer doesn't look like it will do anything for at least 10 years, or indefinitely. So, he's feeling a lot better, other than the thought that the cancer is still there. I told him prayer works, and he said, "maybe it does." Not the reply I was hoping for, but it's a start.

Can I please ask for prayer for a good friend of mine, Ronan. He has been diagnosed with non-Hodgkins lymphoma recently. Treatment is going well but he is extrememly weak. Please pray for God's healing hand in his life.

My mother in law has been diagnosed with cancer (suspected origin lung), we find out the full details tomorrow - please pray that it was caught early and that she can beat it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

oh no! You and SMc are in my thoughts and prayers. All the best.

Just an update on my mate Ronan. Treatment had been going well, unfortunately last Friday morning his dad found him unconscious in his room. He had suffered 2 blood clots in his brain. He was rushed from his home in Kilkenny to Cork Universtiy Hospital and operated on. He is recovering well from the neurosurgery but has developed pneumonia in one lung. Please continue to pray for him and his family. His mum in particular is finding it very tough.

I will pray for all intentions below at mass in morning Our Lady Mount Carmel 16th July is very special day for prayers to God and I pray to Our Lady will intercede for your intentions today and heal all sick and I hope peace enters all our hearts and families of who have very sick members going through very tough time right now .May Our Blessed Mother grant all your requests ,Amen

The Angelus in its original form :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Bbn...ayer_embedded#!

http://www.fisheaters.com/angelus.html

Our Lady of Mount Carmel 16th July 2010 is special day for all people to pray for sick or just find peace in our hearts .Open your hearts to Love of God through Our Lady of Mount Carmel:

http://www.magnificat.ca/cal/engl/07-16.htm

progress.gif

There is a good website which I found very helpful in reciting Rosary .It has and always will be a very great way to pray for sick or any intention you wish for Our Lady to intercede before God for .Believe in miracles they are still happening open your heart when saying the Rosary and you will find small miracle and maybe even a very big one too.Here's the site :

www.comepraytherosary.org

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 626 ✭✭✭chozometroid

keano_afc wrote: »
    Just an update on my mate Ronan. Treatment had been going well, unfortunately last Friday morning his dad found him unconscious in his room. He had suffered 2 blood clots in his brain. He was rushed from his home in Kilkenny to Cork Universtiy Hospital and operated on. He is recovering well from the neurosurgery but has developed pneumonia in one lung. Please continue to pray for him and his family. His mum in particular is finding it very tough.
    I hope all is well. Please keep us posted.

I'm heading with few people to Croagh Patrick this weekend ,Reek Sunday is this Sunday 25th.
    If anyone has prayer requests post them or pm me and we will pray for them over weekend and on Sunday .
    God bless,
    Pat

• Advertisement

My mother in law hopes to start chemo on Monday (she has terminal lung cancer)...would be greatful if people could pray that she can beat this terrible illness.

Advertisement