Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prayer Requests / Testimonies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Ronan is now is James hospital where he'll be resuming the treatment for his cancer. Obviously this is going to take its toll with the damage to his brain from the clots. He is responding well and has been smiling at his family and moving his right arm. He'll be gettting physio and other treatment for at least 18-24 months so please keep him in prayer. Seeing him improve ever so slightly is bringing great joy to his parents. Praise God.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

My husband has some DVT's - so would appreciate if prayers were said for him, thanks.

A prayer for something nice this time - daddy Shane and I would like another child - could you please pray that we have another healthy child and that daddy Shane and I are healthy too. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Could everyone pray for those receiving their LC results in the morning.... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

JimiTime wrote: »
    My wife is expecting our first child, its very early days. Please keep us in your prayers that everything goes well and that, God willing, we have a healthy child and mother by september.
    Thanks.
    James.

A healthy, beautiful, baby boy was born this morning. Mother and baby doing great. Thanks for all those who kept us in their prayers. I'm a daddy, ahhhhhh:eek:

Thank you Lord for your abundance of grace, and for blessing us with this beautiful son. I know people always say it about their own, but he IS the cutest baby EVER. No REALLY he is:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

howdy folks. My wife is pregnant, and we got some slightly worrying news yesterday. More tests needed, so if you could pray that we get the results we want, or the strength to deal it it if we don't, I'd really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Alice1

Please pray for the family of the 12 years old girl who was found dead today near the Royal Canal. She was in my daughter's class at school and my daughter is devastated. The young girls family must be so dreadfully upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭TravelJunkie

Praise God I finally found a Church for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i would like to thank godfor my familyand giving me the strength to cope with everyday thingsi have one wishthat my son finds his place shortlyand know what he would like to do in lifethank you lord

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Friends of mine lost a baby a few months ago due to a combined genetic problem and were told there is a high chance this could happen again. They were absolutely brimming with happiness after being told yesterday that the baby she is now carrying is perfect with no genetic defects. Thank you thank you God for this wonderful little miracle...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

A friend of ours is awaiting the result on a biopsy on a lump on her breast.
    She is due to get her result on Wednesday at 3.00pm.

I would be very grateful if you could remember her in your prayers and pray that the result will be benign.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

I would like to thank each of you for answering my prayer request for our friend who received her breast biopsy result today.

She received reasonably good news this afternoon.
    The medical people have decided to remove the lump found and an attached gland but everything else appears to be in order.
    She will have to undergo some mild chemo therapy but for now things look to be more positive.

This is a great relief to our friend and to all of her family and friends.
    Thank you very much for your prayers.
    Praise the Lord!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭mike5

Now, this is what the LORD says, the one who created you, O Jacob, and
    formed you, O Israel: "Don't be afraid, for I will protect you. I call you
    by name, you are mine. Isaiah 43:1 (NET)

My husband and I are trying for one more child and I may/may not be pregnant (waiting until Sunday before I know either way for certain) - would appreciate prayers that we can have another child as wonderful as our little son and that we will all be healthy.

CathyMoran wrote: »
    My husband and I are trying for one more child and I may/may not be pregnant (waiting until Sunday before I know either way for certain) - would appreciate prayers that we can have another child as wonderful as our little son and that we will all be healthy.
    An update here - am pregnant, could you please pray that we will all be well - got some bad news in that my platelets are high so am a bit worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭mike5

I pray that the lord will grant you your heart desire,you shall concive on JESUS name amen

I had a red blood bleed and a little clot - we will not know until friday if our little girl (we think that she was a girl) is OK - could you please pray that she is - the stress on us is terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Can I ask for your prayers for my mother please. She is commencing treatment for cancer on Tuesday. Thank you all so much in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭harperlee

Can I also please ask for your prayers to please help me in a very stressful and painful situation I'm in. I am praying so hard that I get a chance to make up with someone who I have fallen out with and who I love deeply with all my heart. I have tried resolving the problem with this person but they are not interested.

I will remember everyones prayers in this thread tonight when I light a candle.

I will remember everyones prayers in this thread tonight when I light a candle.[/QUOTE]

I lit my St. Anthony candle and a candle from Medugorje for everyone in this thread tonight. I really hope it helps.

• Advertisement

Just a quick reminder to everyone, Tomorrow the 28th of October is the feast of St. Jude.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Rosiestar

It is ironic that my first visit to this forum is on the eve of St Jude's day (thanks for the info Harper) the patron saint of hopeless cases which is most definitely me I have suffered from the most disabling depression for over 20 years and would ask if someone, anyone, would kindly remember me in their prayers and I will do likewise for everyone on here this winters evening. God bless.

Rosiestar wrote: »
    It is ironic that my first visit to this forum is on the eve of St Jude's day (thanks for the info Harper) the patron saint of hopeless cases which is most definitely me I have suffered from the most disabling depression for over 20 years and would ask if someone, anyone, would kindly remember me in their prayers and I will do likewise for everyone on here this winters evening. God bless.

I'll pray for you at mass tomorrow morning and think of you when I light my candle to St. Anthony tonight, he also helps those who suffer from stress and anxiety.

I have many things to be thankful for, too many to mention. When I have prayed, I have been heard.

This is going to sound very strange but I would like to thank the lord so very much for bringing my ex into my life, even though my heart is now truly broken after we split a few weeks ago and he won't speak to me, I feel God did blessed me with the love of someone truly wonderful and amazing, he was my best friend as well as my boyfriend and he saved my life.

After he broke up with me, I saw the errors of my ways, I was drinking alot and taking alot of prescription medication to mask the pain of my troubled past, I was not being very fair to my ex and looking for trouble when I was feeling low.

When he split up with me two weeks ago, I quit the drink and medication compeletly, I straight away went and started to get counselling for my past problems ( my third session is next week), I went to confession for the first time since I was a child and then started going to mass and praying to be a better person.

I feel God sent me an angel in the form of him to save me. I just hope I haven't lost that angel forever. I'm still saying novena that we will sort things out.

Prayers are answered, all you have to do is ask and believe.

The Miracle Prayer Lord Jesus, I come before Thee, just as I am, I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Thy Name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. I give Thee my entire self, Lord Jesus, I accept Thee as my Lord God and Savior. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul, and spirit.
    Come Lord Jesus, cover me with Thy Precious Blood, and fill me with Thy Holy Spirit, I love Thee Lord Jesus, I praise Thee Lord Jesus, I thank Thee Jesus, I shall follow Thee every day of my life. Amen.
    Mary, My Mother, Queen of Peace, all the Angels and Saints, please help me. Amen.

Say this prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel. When you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word with all your heart, Jesus will change your whole life in a very special way. You will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Rosiestar

thank you sincerely harperlee for that beautiful prayer

Thank God for helping me get a job, I just found out and I am delighted. that was one of my huge worries, and after months of trying, Its also the job I had been hoping for. I just hope he hears my other prayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Hi guys, my wife is due to give birth this day week. Can you please keep her in prayer, she is beginning to get quite uncomfortable and restless.

Will let you all know how we get on DV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 sebastian4jc

Thank God for helping me find this forum. I hope that through his will I will get to engage with other Christians and strengthen my faith.

Amen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭CCCP

Thank god for allowing me to marry my wife whom I love with every beat of my heart, i will do my best give her and our future family the best I can, to teach them well and to never waiver in my duty to my family and the lord. Lord you have pulled me out of many dire situations and granted me the ability to achieve what would be unattainable without your help. My health, happiness, and that of my family, I attribute to your kindness and care.
    For you Lord I am thankful, and without you lord I am lost.
    Thank you god for standing by me even when I did not stand by you.
    Thank you for everything in this wonderful life you have given me.
    Thank you lord for my wife, I live for you and her.
    Amen

Advertisement