Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prayer Requests / Testimonies

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭ryan101

Please Pray for Padraig Gaffney, aged 29, who died yesterday in Australia and his family.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

https://www.facebook.com/StephensStory
    Remember Stephen and his family in your Prayers. It may be Gods wish to take him very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

Pray for Karl Stairt who died in tragic circumstances and unexpectedly earlier this week and remember too his 92 year old widower father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭ryan101

Please keep all the people of Ukraine in your prayers

• Registered Users Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Ive been in a situation the past few months that has been fairly stressful but I think I may have a way of putting things right.
    Ive done my bit so now its up to someone else to do theirs and try and fix all this but I really hope it works out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 leavingcert problems

A lovely prayer for exam time

O great St Joseph of Cupertino, who by your prayers, obtained from God that you should be asked at your examination the only proposition you knew.
    Obtain for me that I may succeed like you in the examination for which I am preparing. I promise, in return, to make you known and cause you to be invoked.
    Amen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Elektronske

How about a Prayer for the mothers and babies of all such homes in Ireland ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

How about a Prayer for the mothers and babies of all such homes in Ireland ?

Absolutely. God bless anyone who ever needed such a home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Alice1 wrote: »
    We were told today that he has terminal liver cancer. It is inoperable. He will have some chemotherapy and radiotherapy to see how he reacts. However, he will not live very long. We don't know yet how long. Please pray for us, his family. We need prayers. Thank you all so very much.
    My beloved darling brother passed away on 08 October. Please pray for his soul and please pray for us to have the strength to keep going.

God help me. I don't know what to do. Whatever direction you want me to take, show me the way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 belgian blue

Pray for Pope Francis and all good Priests, Brothers and Sisters of the Church, they need our prayers. Pray for the Holy spirit to help them. Pray for the Holy spirit to help and guide your local parish Church, its Clergy, its Bishop and its faithful. Amen.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Thisname

I would really appreciate prayer at this time from my brothers and sisters in Christ. I'm a 30 y/o female, I've been a christian 3 years now and really believe in the power of prayer. I've been having problems with injury and dysfunction on my right side, long story short it's been going on a long time and I'm due to see a consultant soon. Please pray for healing and recovery. Thank you all in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭comfortseeker

I have prayed to St Jude in the past and he performed a miracle I genuinely didnt think would happen. I am now seeking his help again and hope he will perform another miracle for me. this is his Novena prayer - he is the saint of hopeless and desperate cases. I hope he can help someone else too.

Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of difficult cases, of things almost despaired of, Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone.
    Intercede with God for me that He bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the consolation and help of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations, and sufferings, particularly -
    (make your request here)
    - and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever. I promise, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor granted me by God and to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to gratefully encourage devotion to you.
    Amen

PRAYER

May the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, and loved in all the tabernacles until the end of time. Amen.

May the most Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised and glorified now and forever. Amen

St. Jude pray for us and hear our prayers. Amen.

Blessed be the Sacred Heart of Jesus
    Blessed be the Immaculate Heart of Mary
    Blessed be St. Jude Thaddeus, in all the world and for all Eternity.
    (say this prayer, followed by the Our Father and the Hail Mary and Glory Be. Same 9 times a day for 9 times and publish prayer once finished)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

Prayer needed for this family please....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057322094

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

The families, friends and loved ones of everyone affected by the Peshawar school attack in Pakistan this week.

Just while I think of it, please include a prayer for St Padre Pio (Feast day 23rd Sep.) and St Joseph (Feast day 19th March). God bless all who ask for your help, through their intercession.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Pray for a woman, G, 39, who is in a lost state of mind at the moment. Also remember a former work colleague of mine, Mary, 57, who has weeks to live with Terminal cancer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jdta

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours, this time I ask you for this very special one (mention favour). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your Father sees it. Then in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen.Say this prayer for three days and then promise publication and the prayer will be granted no matter how impossible. MH

Don't forget, Saint Josephs' day, 19th March!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

2 weeks i am asking the God for his leadership..yet i cant hear him... God please if you are there, listen to my prayers i wont give up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Please pray for a grave and serious family situation which has arisen. It has been pre - meditated which makes it worse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭a postere

Please pray for Karen Buckley and her family.

May perpetual light shine upon her, and may her soul rest in peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Please pray for the families of those lost on the Mediterranean, and for those who will be making the same journey in the coming weeks and months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭StealthRolex

Novena for Ireland for the protection of Marriage and the family.
    To be prayed from 13th until the 21st

Novena Prayer

Jesus, Mary and Joseph,

Holy Family of Nazareth,

we bless and venerate you.

We commend to your care and protection

the cause of marriage and family life.

May the peace which reigned in your home

take possession of all hearts and abide in all families.

Confirm all men and women in the truth

so we may recognise what is good and right

and reject all that hinders life

and the true flourishing of humanity.

Guide the hearts of all citizens

that we may witness to the truth

in forming the laws governing our society.

Bless those who work for the protection

of marriage, family and life.

O Jesus, Mary and Joseph,

Holy Family of Nazareth,

We entrust our hearts and our lives to you.

Amen

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭acuriouscat

I sure need praying for ,going through the roughest time of my life and mentally and emotionally it's taking its toll, :(

Dear sacred heart of Jesus in the past Iv asked you for many favours
    This time I ask you for a very special one(mention favour)
    Take it dear Jesus and place it within your broken heart where your father sees it and in his merciful eyes it will become your favour
    Amen
    Say for three days and promise publication

Dear Heart of Jesus in the past I have asked for many favours, this time I ask you for this very special one (mention favour). Take it dear Heart of Jesus and place it within your own broken heart where your Father sees it. Then in His merciful eyes it will become your favour not mine. Amen.Say this prayer for three days and then promise publication and the prayer will be granted no matter how impossible. Awaiting sc

• Registered Users Posts: 6 christs_love

Father, I know the most important reality of my life is that you love me and that you look at me this moment with such tenderness and love as no one ever could;
    I am your only child.

You desire to forgive me and to heal me where I want healing so that this day will be a brand-new beginning with “a future full of hope.”

Whatever I have to face today, one thing I know, is that you will be there with me as my best friend, helping, consoling, strengthening, healing and guiding me.

There is absolutely nothing I have to be afraid of. All this I know because your Son has told us so. AMEN

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Mod: Moved new thread offering prayer to here. Hope Stealth and Horner don't mind that I deleted their posts. If they want we'll reinstate them. :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Prayers for all struggling with whatever issues are getting people down this evening.

Advertisement