Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prayer Requests / Testimonies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Bpd or bipolar?

I have a horrible court case today.obe where a lot of lies will be spoken. Please god help me today and may i get justice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Let us know how you get on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

For all the poor unfortunate souls affected by exams these coming weeks, whether they be parent or student. (Especially those feeling stressed or anxious!) That everything turns out much better than they anticipated and they find breathing space when they want it. :) And those that feel disappointed for whatever reason, find solace and positivity.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

People I need your prayers again. God, please help me out. I'd love to write more, but Jesus knows what's in my heart. Please pray for me people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

http://m.rte.ie/news/2015/0612/707627-portmarnock-accident/
    Remember this family and pray that someone is looking over them, their mother especially. Life can be unbelievably cruel

• Advertisement

The families, relatives and friends of all those affected by the horrific events that have unfolded in California. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Going through some tough times on the medical front. I know that there are others out there who are worse off but please keep me in mind.

Berserker wrote: »
    Going through some tough times on the medical front. I know that there are others out there who are worse off but please keep me in mind.

Almost everyone in Ireland who gets afflicted with health problems is better off than someone from an impoverished area in Africa. Just like you wouldn't tell a cancer patient here " you know in a way, you're lucky to be here and have got cancer". Don't tell yourself your problems are less real or important than others. Hardship comes in all shapes and guises. What's important is people cope in as much comfort as possible. Key to that letting your fears and anxieties loose and not comparing them to your perceived anxieties of others.

Wish you a speedy recovery as stress as possible

I was in this position some time ago. Nothing terribly serious but worse than any illness I dealt with before.
    I fully agree with what Turtwig said about fears and anxieties. Let them all out, I know there may be things you might not want to talk about to anyone and everyone but when I was sick last year it affected me emotionally in that I was falling behind in my college studies due to my health worries. For me that stressed me as much as the medical problem itself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

For all those who perished at the hands of ISIS today in France, Tunisia and Kuwait.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Please pray for someone who's had a very hard life, full of suffering, sacrifice and loss, and is now gravely ill in hospital. Thank you.

For all those who perished at the hands of ISIS today in France, Tunisia and Kuwait.
    Particularly for the only child of the couple from Athlone. I hope she somehow finds meaning in life once again

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/irish-backpacker-david-houlihan-24-drowns-in-thailand-31362649.html
    Pray for David and pray for mercy for his family . Their father died suddenly many years ago and they lost their mother to cancer 4 years ago.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Please let us all pray for baby Aylan Kurdi, his family, and all those desperate people who are facing or have faced the same harrowing journey.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=96861918&postcount=599

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Volvoair

post your prayer requests here,hope it helps out somebody...
    https://www.stanthony.org/online-prayer-request/prayer-request/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Please pray for my cousin who just got very bad news about his cancer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Please pray for my husband who is just out of hospital and has a work related exam tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭La Fenetre

Please keep the following short prayer in your daily prayers :

That the Holy Spirit will guide us all to help us heal the many problems in our nation together.

Do not think your short and small prayer cannot make a difference.
    No good prayer is ever insignificant.

- If you don't remember to pray regularly, just try a few short prayers each day. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone who kept me in their thoughts. I have come out the far side of this now and got the all clear.

Glad to hear it's working out, good of you to come back and say.
    When anyone gets the chance, we should remember to say a short little prayer of thanks for Berserker's good news.

• Advertisement

Remember a lady in the final days of a short but courageous and bravely fought battle with cancer.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

For the people of France during this time.

Gael23 wrote: »
    Remember a lady in the final days of a short but courageous and bravely fought battle with cancer.

Now pray for her soul

Christmas and the period leading up it can be an incredibly stressful time for many people. For those people and others with various troubles that they may find peace and solace.

Spare a prayer for a less commercial, and more peaceful Christmas for everyone.

For the Christian peoples in the lands under ISIS whose cultural identity is being destroyed : http://rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2016/01/the-mystery-of-isis.html

Pray that god will be merciful to the mother of that Baby who survived the accident in Donegal. She must now bury her mother, sister, husband and 2 of her three children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Please pray for the family and friends of Asad Shah, a Glasgow shopkeeper and Muslim who appears to have been murdered for doing no more than wishing his Christian brothers and sisters a happy Easter. Pray for those who work for peace and understanding between those of different religious beliefs.

For the soul of Father Thomas Uzhunnalil, another victim of ISIS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭EirWatcher

Two people very close to me died in recent past. Those of you who are inclined, please prayer for the repose of their souls, and for those left in their wake.

Advertisement