Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The greatest ODI ever?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

If I was a betting man and had known that there were such long odds I would've definitely put €20 on it. I can't believe that the bookies gave odds of 200-1.

At the halfway stage I felt pretty down about the score that the Aussies had set, but I thought that SA had a good chance of at least getting close to that score... all things being equal.

It's a pity I don't monitor the odds!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

mikeruurds wrote:
    If I was a betting man and had known that there were such long odds I would've definitely put €20 on it. I can't believe that the bookies gave odds of 200-1.

At the halfway stage I felt pretty down about the score that the Aussies had set, but I thought that SA had a good chance of at least getting close to that score... all things being equal.

It's a pity I don't monitor the odds!

not me, i thought their best chance was getting a great run rate up then for the rain to start,

Advertisement