Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Construction Studies Portfolio Help!

Options
  • 12-03-2006 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey I need alot of help in the construction portfolio because i dont have the brief or anything havent a clue what to write about.. i wasnt in when the brief was giving out ya see. if anyone could tell me the brief or any information about what to write and how long it should be it will help me out alot. by the way im doing a rocking chair .. thanks in advance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

I'v got my Brief basicly done since last summer.At the end of 5th year our teacher gave us a few guidline sheets for the Folder which is dead handy.I have them somewhere so Ill scan them and post them up for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭MikeTyson

alrite thanks barrie...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

This is a small but good website I came across last year. Just follow the layout for the brief given there. Don't put in too much waffle.

Advertisement