Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unban Username buddy

Options
  • 12-03-2006 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Why has my username been banned. I go on today and I'm banned and there is no reason and it states I will never be unbanned.

I do a search for "buddy banned" and find a thread saying I made a thread about boards.ie being sold to ireland.com.

I never did this. Someone else may have done so using my logon in work for which I apologise but I didn't do it and would like my logon reinstated. I've been a member here years. If I was stupid enough to incur the wrath of boards.ie owners why would I use my logon under which I have hundreds of posts and bought/sold several items and have good will built.

Please, please unban my logon buddy.

Thanks,

James.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

PM Asok and discuss this with him.
    Do not post anywhere else on boards as re-registering is normally an automatic banning offence in itself.
    B

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Your account was hacked / you had a really easy password / Brain slugs made you do it. But your account posted a few threads with a naughty naughty link in it. Log into the e-mail account you registered with and change its password then change your boards password. Then come back here and I'll see what I can do for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 buddy2

I changed my email a/c password. I can't get into the user cp on boards.ie with my buddy logon due to the ban. I will change the password here as soon as I can get back in - I promise.

Thanks. I only reregistered as contact us lead to this forum so needed a logon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Unbanned.

Advertisement