Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Piercings

• 12-03-2006 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

im not sure if there is a thread about piercings in the fashion appearance forum but anywho i just wanted to know from the ladies do ye find piercings on a guy hot or not, or just meh. im getting my lip pierced soon and i just wondering what ye thought about lip piercings on dudes or any piercings for that matter.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Dunno about lads but IMO the whole peircing thing is a bit dated... Although maybe thats just me... I had my nose, eyebrow and belly button done back when I was about 15/16 but I grew out of it fairly fast... I was tempted to get my tongue done not so long ago but looking around nobody else seems to have it done.. Not that Im a trend follower but I have friends who had it done years ago and have since healed up so I think it would be just be a bit childish to go doing it at this stage in my life (Im 22.. 23 next month)... How old are you out of interest??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

im not sure if there is a thread about piercings in the fashion appearance forum but anywho .

There's a whole forum for it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=358

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

piercings can be so tacky on girls.i have my belly button done but only cuz it loooks weird without.lip can be sooo hot.but you kinda need a tan n dark hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 sunshiney

.i have my belly button done but only cuz it loooks weird without.

What do you mean? do you think unpierced belly buttons look abnormal?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

i have a perfectly fine unpierced bellybutton thank you very much! :o)
    piercings work on certain kinds of people so it really depends, personally i love tongue piercings and scafolds but not much else. lip is ok on certain people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

I'm not mad on piercings on guys- but I do think that it looks cool on some blokes. My friend's boyfriend has his belly button pierced, both nipples, tonnes of ear piercings and lets just say his delicate piece pierced.....ouch!! OTT to me, but she digs it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

xzanti wrote:
    Dunno about lads but IMO the whole peircing thing is a bit dated... Although maybe thats just me... I had my nose, eyebrow and belly button done back when I was about 15/16 but I grew out of it fairly fast... I was tempted to get my tongue done not so long ago but looking around nobody else seems to have it done.. Not that Im a trend follower but I have friends who had it done years ago and have since healed up so I think it would be just be a bit childish to go doing it at this stage in my life (Im 22.. 23 next month)... How old are you out of interest??

im 17

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

love a guy with a pierced tongue ..eyebrows can look good if your tanned. hate lips pierced and as for men getting their bits pierced - doesnt appeal to me at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Not a huge fan of piercings either!!! But in saying that my boyfriends brother has his eyebrow done and it looks quite cool on him.

Advertisement