Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How is Boards.ie maintained

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

It'd have to be Lucozade original :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

God damn you man if there was ever one non-alcoholic drink that I'd make into DOTW, it is Lucozade Original. Especially when hungover. The old-style glass bottles with the papery orange wrap are the definition of retro chic for me.

That and its glucosey goodness is what keeps me ticking through the long work hours.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh yeah, I forgot Cloud doesnt even drink. Now that IS sick... :)

DeV.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Crap. That means I must have made a fool out of myself when talking to him. I thought everybody was drunk. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Crap. That means I must have made a fool out of myself when talking to him. I thought everybody was drunk. :(

It happens.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

drunk or sober
    is there really any difference with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Beruthiel wrote:
    drunk or sober
    is there really any difference with you?
    I'd leave that question to the therapists, tbh...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Who have you been talking to?
    >_>

I hallucinated that I was talking to Bill Hicks last night. Nice chap.
    I think you may be right miss Beruthiel.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

I hallucinated that I was talking to Bill Hicks last night. Nice chap.
    Oh, poor Tar., you did actually forget to go and get your medication.

He took the piss out of me for not smoking.
    The old dog.

• Advertisement
Advertisement