Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Hunters - One week

Options
  • 13-03-2006 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭

One week to go till Metroid Hunters on the DS is release ... seems like the game has been in development for years (the demo was shipped with the DS at launch)

So the question is, how disappointed will everyone be if it is crap....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

ehhhh good luck. its not out until May

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Released 20th March in Jap and USA ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

wonder if wifi play in the euro release will be incompatible with the north american release like the demo...
    pretty damn tempted to buy it regardless

anyone spotted any decent preorder prices online?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

If you're interested in the Japanese version I'll have a scout around town next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

think i'd rather go for the american version if they're both released on the same day...
    my kanji isn't quite up to scratch i'm afraid:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

the demo wasnt great not expecting much

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Can't wait to download this one. I have my reservations about a FPS on a handheld - but having followed its progress - i think it will be a success.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

tman wrote:
    wonder if wifi play in the euro release will be incompatible with the north american release like the demo...
    pretty damn tempted to buy it regardless

anyone spotted any decent preorder prices online?

I doubt it will; the reason they were incompatible was because they were different demo versions, and so far (thankfully) no wifi games have been incompatible with each other... Nintendo would be shooting themselves in the foot if they did make it so... "connect with anyone, anywhere (once they're from the same region)"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I wish I wasn't so broke... then I'd have the money to get this! Can't wait to get my hands on it. :)

Advertisement