Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia 6680 won't charge

• 13-03-2006 12:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭

Today when I went to charge my Nokia 6680, it won't seem to charge for some reason. When I plug it in to the charger, it does say that it is charging but after having it on for about 3 hours it still said "battery low" when I unplugged it, I have tried another charger as well and it does not work either so I am conviced it is the phone. Any ideas or has this happended anyone before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Once had a sim problem on a different phone ....

power down phone ... leave 10+ secs ... power up ... then connect to charger and see if it charges? .... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭peterk19

Had the same problem with the 6680 recently brought it to a nokia shop they upgraded the software been grand since

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

peterk19 wrote:
    Had the same problem with the 6680 recently brought it to a nokia shop they upgraded the software been grand since

I did the same and it's been fine since. Seems to be a fairly common problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Happened to me 2 weeks ago. Charged it for like 5 hours and it still said low. I was going out so I said "Feck it I'll bring it anyway" looked at the phone about an hour later in the pub and the battery was full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i think its just a software upgrade problem, just get it upgraded and it should be fine as it happened to mine before but then my just fixed itself;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭digiman

Slurms wrote:
    Happened to me 2 weeks ago. Charged it for like 5 hours and it still said low. I was going out so I said "Feck it I'll bring it anyway" looked at the phone about an hour later in the pub and the battery was full.
    This is exactly what the problem was, it must just need the software update, thanks lads.

Advertisement