Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

birthday party

• 13-03-2006 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

i am having my 21st birthday party at home in a marquee

but i need a good :

caterer and a good dj can anyone help with names

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

The Dundalk Army have caterers for hire, they do an excellent spread.. curry's very good.. nice and mild, no veg so everyone can eat it! They come to the house with the food, set up, have their own (paper)plates and (plastic) knives and forks, then clean up and leave... they do lots of cold meat and veg too.. my family had them for 40ths, 18ths, 80ths, 21sts... at home and in function halls and they always went down very well... Highly Reccomended.. I will try to find the number soon.

DJs... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

have never heard a decent dj at a 21st, get a decent band if you can afford them.

last 21st i was at had a class band and then after they had finished they hooked up a laptop/mp3 player to the sound system and could choose whatever we wanted to play.

Advertisement