Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HomeBond

Options
  • 13-03-2006 3:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭

I've had my house for about 7 years now and being new at the time was under a homebond cover for ten years. MY windows are warped and very draughty. does anyone actually know how to chase up the homebond cover to get the problems sorted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I've had my house for about 7 years now and being new at the time was under a homebond cover for ten years. MY windows are warped and very draughty. does anyone actually know how to chase up the homebond cover to get the problems sorted?
    Dropping them a mail at headoffice@homebond.com might be a good start.

They don't seem to have a website to speak of.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Cant see you having much luck with them. Apart from being tighter than a duck's arse their cover only extends to structural defects and windows dont fall into that catagory.
    Unless of course the walls and lintels have cracked forcing the windows to buckle under the pressure which I doubt very much.

You can call them on 1850306300. Good luck with it anyway.

Post back and let us know how you get on.

Advertisement