Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist available

• 13-03-2006 3:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm [snipped]. :cool:
    19 years old, based in Celbridge & dublin.
    Playing guitar 5-ish years.

I'm looking for a band or just other musicians, most preferably a drummer, for original material. I also have a bassist friend who may be interested, too.

Influences: Thrice, Glassjaw, Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, Refused, Chillis, Metallica, The Used, Finch, Faith No More, System, Rival Schools, etc etc

So gimme a shout if interested
    Cheers, [snipped].

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

C'mooonnnn...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭WaterfordOnline

Tommy, if you were not so far away man, I would be on to you long ago.
    Best of luck man.

Dan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Are you that guy Ronan from Celbridge who goes to UCD?

If you are, that stuff is really good man. Keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 brenda

I'm looking for a band or just other musicians, most preferably a drummer, for original material. I also have a bassist friend who may be interested, too.

Hi [snipped],

Together with a drummer, I am looking for a guitarist and bass player to play originals. We have about 6 demo's laying around, waiting to be played. Live on stage preferably. More are being made at the moment, but next to playing originals we want to do a few covers...uptempo and with howling guitars. Would like to hear from you if you are interested...won't write down all the details in here...just drop me a line if you think you want to jam with us one night soon...

Bye,
    Brenda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ComeOnMeath

19 years old, based in Celbridge & dublin.
    Playing guitar 5-ish years.

Influences: Thrice, Glassjaw, Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, Refused, Chillis, Metallica, The Used, Finch, Faith No More, System, Rival Schools, etc etc

So gimme a shout if interested
    Cheers, [snipped].

Sorry man, looking for a drummer until last week..

• Advertisement
Advertisement