Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Riverside Motors (Drogheda)

Options
  • 13-03-2006 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Does anyone now anything about Riverside Motors in Drogheda? Was looking at a car there but not sure weather they are any good or not

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭hargo

He brings in most of his vehicles from the UK, depends on whether your happy about that in terms of checking out the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

moved to Motors.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PjC

british cars are usually better looked after than irish motors ans usually have genuine small milage. What sort of car you lookin at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭roughan

I wouldnt touch a Uk car
    i bought a Nova sri from the north years ago
    no probs with car but remember they salt the roads in the Uk
    so EVERY nut and bolt WILL have a rust coat on it
    and if u removing it for any reason keep ur fingers crossed it wont shear etc
    prob be ok on a 1-2 year old car but other then that no

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Sorry I dont know them, but I see no problem with imported uk cars.

Compared to Irish cars UK cars are in far better nick for their age.
    They look after them better, the roads are better and their dealer network actually have some clue what they are doing.

Being a uk car would not worry me, just get it checked like you would any other.

• Advertisement
Advertisement