Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How do I reset the clock in an Octavia??

Options
  • 13-03-2006 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

The clock in my Skoda Octavia is about an hour fast, I can't figure out how to put it right.??

Any Ideas??

also it is saying that an oil change is due but its not. will be selling it soon so would like to get that changed. any sugestions??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

What year is it? Most VAG cars 98 -02 have a small stalk protruding from the instrument panel beside the clock, merely twist it left to change hours, and right for minutes.
    As for the Service schedule, it should have been done by whoever serviced the car, but it should be same as similar age VW's. Press and hold the stalk beside the digital mileometer on the instrument panel. then switch on the ignition, keeping the stalk held for another 10 seconds. The readout should turn to dashed lines for a second and reset. Hey presto, the service message is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭mayotom

Cheers Kermitt

Advertisement