Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Problem with indicators?

Options
  • 13-03-2006 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭

Hi, I think my indicators are at fault. The right hand side one is blinking way too fast, is there a way to slow it down or is it that the bulb is on the way out cheers, its a polo if that helps. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭mmenarry

Hal1 wrote:
    Hi, I think my indicators are at fault. The right hand side one is blinking way too fast, is there a way to slow it down or is it that the bulb is on the way out cheers, its a polo if that helps. :)

You've a bulb gone. Replace it and the speed will return to nromal.

M.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Ahh niceone, dont suppose you have one lying about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

Hal1 wrote:
    Ahh niceone, dont suppose you have one lying about :D
    lol OMG u tightwad! :D

rofl neva heard that one before, just lazy atm gotta get going heh :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Is it really a wonder why Irish cars are in such bad condition and the reason why people up grade every year now.

Stupid examples like this when you dont even know when a bulb in the indicator is gone.

Thats awlful, i mean no offense or dis-respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

kluivert wrote:
    Is it really a wonder why Irish cars are in such bad condition and the reason why people up grade every year now.

Stupid examples like this when you dont even know when a bulb in the indicator is gone.

But check out his BF2 stats!:D

Right, I know now, it only just happened I know how to maintain the car and do the usuall checks. No need to have a go :D.

As for my bf2 stats thats my 3rd account. The 2 others gave me logon problems like they wouldn't let me log in after requesting the password and double checking etc, complained to EA etc... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

in our workshop last week we had a car that needed 9 blown exterior bulbs replaced. people just don't care!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

kluivert wrote:

yet many people think its stupid that they need to know how to identify the oil cap etc. in the test!

Advertisement